Author Topic: Blockland takes minutes to load and won't authenticate  (Read 1197 times)

This is a pretty weird error as far as I can tell, I've asked a few other players if they're having this problem and so far it seems it's just me.

I've tried both Steam and non-Steam versions and still have the same error, Blockland is taking forever just to get into the main menu, and once I'm finally in, I can't seem to connect to the master server.

I've tried a completely clean install (so I don't believe it's any add-ons) and have verified the integrity of the game chache on Steam, nothing seems to work.

I've included both console logs from the steam and non-steam versions, maybe someone can tell me what I need to do to fix this. Thanks.

check if your computer is doing any stupid background tasks. sometimes the hard drive gets completely overloaded by some other background task (im looking at you, windows 10) and it slows down everything.

Disable superfetch service, that sometimes helps

check if your computer is doing any stupid background tasks. sometimes the hard drive gets completely overloaded by some other background task (im looking at you, windows 10) and it slows down everything.

Disable superfetch service, that sometimes helps

I've tried both of these things to no avail.

I'm gonna try a restart. I'll admit I don't shut down probably as often as one should, maybe that will jog everything back to normal.

Confirmed to be a viable option apparently.

Whether that was all that was needed or it was a combination of the above suggestions I dunno, but there it is, I guess.

Locking thread/ thanks for the help, gents.