Author Topic: Where to download dedicated.bat?  (Read 1199 times)

hi there, it's me
so i'm no longer using the steam version because somebody gave me their account. I wanted to host a dedicated server for Longest Stairs: CE, but I can't seem where to get the dedicated.bat file. Can anybody help?

iirc you can't distribute .bat files directly here, but i also recall someone saying its okay.

here are mine: http://puu.sh/sFY5R/2759612df5.zip
includes noLauncher.bat and noLauncherDedicated.bat
just put them in the same folder as your blockland.exe, and run them. they bypass the launcher, as suggested by the name of the bat.

-scissors-
thanks, just one question, what do you mean by putting them in your blockland.exe folder? do you show package contents, and put it in macOS/resources? (im on mac, just so you know)

put them in the same folder as the blockland.exe that you are trying to run the dedicated on. however i dont think .bats run directly on mac; you have to change the extension to .command for it to be double-clickable

put them in the same folder as the blockland.exe that you are trying to run the dedicated on. however i dont think .bats run directly on mac; you have to change the extension to .command for it to be double-clickable
what do you mean blockland.exe? i just said im on mac, and i don't know where to put it
im not asking how to use it im just asking where to put it on mac, and im confused.
explain pls

what do you mean blockland.exe? i just said im on mac, and i don't know where to put it
im not asking how to use it im just asking where to put it on mac, and im confused.
explain pls
there is a folder with the blockland executable, and your addon, saves, config, and base folder, plus various other support files. put it in that folder, next to all of these things

oh, thanks dude
last thing: do you know how to host dedicated on mac while being able to play aswell?

oh, thanks dude
last thing: do you know how to host dedicated on mac while being able to play aswell?
edit: nevermind, i can just search it up. if i need help ill unlock the thread again, ty conan

okay yea i need help w/ mac