Author Topic: Nix the Glacion: supreme furrfriend, complete moron  (Read 29012 times)

I don't recall him doing anything wrong, it sounds like you were just being richards to him because of what he likes.

Does anybody still not realize that "Nix's Reddit Posts" were more than likely a product of inspect element, or something similar?

Does anybody still not realize that "Nix's Reddit Posts" were more than likely a product of inspect element, or something similar?
It was

Wait, so he was literally gay??

yea he was, we called him out for his friendness

There have been significantly bigger creeps and weirdos on this forum.

It's less of him being a weirdo in this case, and more of him freaking out over regular forum banter, to the point of breaking rule 5

Wait, so he was literally gay??
I think he's talking about his preference for pokemon

Which is a thousand times worse

Wait, are we certain Nix meant loveual preference, and not actually "I like Pokemon because all these things are cool"?

I'm pretty sure Nix doesn't want to have intercourse with a Glaceon. He just really likes Pokemon and doesn't try to shove it down your throats.

Really, if we're so beat up over this, what about people with "waifus"?

Really, if we're so beat up over this, what about people with "waifus"?

I haven't seen anyone legitimately freak the forget out over jokes about anime

But why though?

Heres what wen't down. It all started

here

Basically you had to nominate a gay user. This to most minds will be taken as a joke as it was one, I nominated nix to have a base for the thread, I barely talked about him, He was nominated by more and more users as the time wen't by, he didn't find it amusing and took it the wrong way. Then since he had no comeback he threw the blame at me and told me to lock the thread.

I refused because he was overreacting. He started spewing bullstuff like the OP quoted in the drama and everyone jumped on him,then nix made a poorly drawn graph of how the thread is "91% on him" or should i say "91&" of thats how he put it. People mostly disagreed with his opinion, and rockboy allegedly made a sockpuppet on reddit. which i harly believe.  he then started talking about his suicidal childhood that nobody gives two stuffs about then that was the last time we saw him. Click the link I gave you to see what happened, the thread was NOT for nix, i had no ideas of a new thread and that popped into my mind. I don't see how i was circlejerking him when other users nominated him as a friend. He just can't take a joke.

Because i posted too fast I want to add on to my explanation, he also sees himself as some sort of online furry and portrays his emotions over some loving plushie pokemon. This could of also affected him when people actually insult the "glaceon", this was all banter. Like who the forget takes insulting pokemons to heart?

I like how Buzzwaker intentionally provoked Nix in his OP, knowing how he'd react. Yet, literally no one is bringing that up.

Buzzwaker, if you weren't so thirsty for a ban and weren't such a troll, none of this would've happened. The person who should be blamed for this whole ordeal is you, considering you purposefully trying to provoke Nix ever since you've joined the damn forums.

I like how Buzzwaker intentionally provoked Nix in his OP, knowing how he'd react. Yet, literally no one is bringing that up.

For one, I didn't intentionally provoke nix. I gave everyone a tally, even myself.

he called you a cigarette, not a furcigarette, not referencing your dumb animal special interest, a cigarette in its purest form, a gay homoloveual

quit taking everything so personally the moment you see it

nix seriously take a break from the forums until you're able to handle jabs over the internet

my extremely homoloveual friend, maxwell, would be able to handle this

What I wanna know his how a pokemon made an account and is posting on the forum

He didn't even say 'furry' in the OP lol

A lot of people disagreed that this was aimed at nix. I did not provoke him, neither did i stirr the existing argument, he didn't take the joke well, So you're basically saying I can't nominate a gay for my own thread? seriously. He can't take a joke And I didn't know he'd react like this, im still new to these forums.

considering you purposefully trying to provoke Nix ever since you've joined the damn forums.

I haven't. never have and never will.