Youtube Rewind 2016

Author Topic: Youtube Rewind 2016  (Read 4450 times)

jesus christ tons of memes

Every year this drops in quality

what if it's not getting lower in quality and we're just getting old and out of touch with the youth of today

what if it's not getting lower in quality and we're just getting old
They loving dabbed

This one was actually really good compared to the previous ones. In fact James Corden turned up to this one

what if it's not getting lower in quality and we're just getting old and out of touch with the youth of today

we're still the youth and this is still stuff you ittybitty titty

It's what the kids are into these days...

I dont recognize 3/4 of the people in this
They must be vloggers

they loving put the damn daniel meme there oh my loving god

At least they had Tomska to make up for all of the dumb memes.

At least they had Tomska to make up for all of the dumb memes.

tomska's trash

They loving dabbed
they loving put the damn daniel meme there oh my loving god
These things became popular in 2016, so it makes sense to have them in there

Turns out I only even heard of the names of only 4 of all these people. And most memes there I had never heard of. I guess this time they decided to try normie memes.

It could be worse - they could take on the Montage Parody or make sure to include a hit combo followed by-

-Wombo combo! OH OH OH OOOOOH OH OH

Also, in the end, [spoilers in brackets: There's the "Is it too late to say sorry?" song. Is that to say "sorry" for Youtube Heroes? I bet it is a stealthy way to.]

Personally I didn't find anything cringeworthy in there, but it didn't feel like Youtube Rewind. Most of these people were complete strangers, to me at least. Any memes that weren't so funny had 2-4 seconds of screen-time at most, so it's cool.