What the forget is wrong with my computer?

Author Topic: What the forget is wrong with my computer?  (Read 3000 times)

Just tried it on my moms latop

This is loving bullstuff

Ok that's really weird, what the hell

What type of Wifi Adapter are you using? Is it a USB one, PciE, or built in or what?

Ok that's really weird, what the hell

What type of Wifi Adapter are you using? Is it a USB one, PciE, or built in or what?

PCiE I think. Goes into the same type of slot my GPU does

PCiE I think. Goes into the same type of slot my GPU does
Huh, those should be really good.

Best case scenario is that something in your room is interfering with the signal. Worst case scenario is that something is wrong with your motherboard, PCiE, or something along those lines.

If you can, try to buy a long enough ethernet cable to test to be sure which problem it is.

Huh, those should be really good.
just cus it connects through PCIe doesn't mean it's good

So my friend was able to 'fix' it by switching the router to a higher frequency and now I have this speed

Don't know how this worked since my moms laptop and my phone were fine with the internet but we will see if this lasts (don't forget the internet was working fine earlier on my desktop but often goes to stuff).

just cus it connects through PCIe doesn't mean it's good
Not what I was saying, don't put words into my mouth.

then what did you say because that's what i got from it too

literally all he said was "it plugs into a PCIe slot" and then you said "those should be good" lol

literally all he said was "it plugs into a PCIe slot" and then you said "those should be good" lol
Again, not what I meant at all. I looked up the brand of card he was using, along with it's specs and user reviews and I replied "those should be good" because it has decent specs, comes from a reputable company, and people seem to enjoy it. Sorry, ask me for clarification next time instead of instantly assuming and saying something as if I said it when you know that isn't the case, please.

Again, not what I meant at all. I looked up the brand of card he was using, along with it's specs and user reviews and I replied "those should be good" because it has decent specs, comes from a reputable company, and people seem to enjoy it. Sorry, ask me for clarification next time instead of instantly assuming and saying something as if I said it when you know that isn't the case, please.
or maybe you could be a little more clear next time, because unless you've been messaging him privately about it, he hasn't mentioned the model of his adapter anywhere in this thread

or maybe you could be a little more clear next time, because unless you've been messaging him privately about it, he hasn't mentioned the model of his adapter anywhere in this thread
well, he did actually
If your asking my wireless network adapter then its the TP-LINK TL-WN781ND

still not buying it though. u asked what kind of connector it uses after supposedly looking it up

still not buying it though. u asked what kind of connector it uses after supposedly looking it up
No, if you actually read my post. I searched it up AFTER I figured out which connector it uses. I asked for clarity because his card's brand makes a lot of adapters for both Pci and Wifi. Stop pushing this false agenda that I only posted what I posted because its a type of slot. You know its false.