Author Topic: i want to improve, tell me how  (Read 4517 times)

Therapist. I predict it will help as in my case. Trust me, just a tiny bit of it can help.

Lol nice personal hate boner goin on there

I don't know who the forget patton is but he's got a point. I get stuff for posting anime so I only post where I feel like it should be posted. It sucks but noone really wants to deal with autistic people. In an online forum where there is opinions for everything, posting furry is obviously not a smart idea. You guys would be better off discussing out of the Blockland forums and some place that supports furry stuff, like a furry forum.

I mean this seriously. get off the forums for a while. that will do a lot of good
well i did, i needed to calm down.
pretending to be an OC and publicly talking about your special interestes (see: willymcwilly) / erp / pokemon rp is socially off putting. if you want people to stop making fun of you, stop giving them tools to work with.
i actually hate erp'ing, it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable because you're being forgeted by someone you met over the internet, so i barely ever do it.
yea like your furforget addiction nix
"addiction"
having glaceon in your name doesn't mean you have an addiction for a nintendo game.
I don't know who the forget patton is but he's got a point. I get stuff for posting anime so I only post where I feel like it should be posted. It sucks but noone really wants to deal with autistic people. In an online forum where there is opinions for everything, posting furry is obviously not a smart idea. You guys would be better off discussing out of the Blockland forums and some place that supports furry stuff, like a furry forum.
well i don't want to join a furry forum, the furry megathread alone makes me feel uncomfortable most of the time as it's pretty loveual. that's actually why i have regrets of ever being a furry, but apparently having an animal OC technically makes you one, so yeah.

Before you post, read what your about to post.

"addiction"
having glaceon in your name doesn't mean you have an addiction for a nintendo game.

Gotta disagree. My name online was Yoshi for a while and I used to buy every single game Nintendo pulled out.

If you don't want to be in a furry fandom, just try to tone down the glaceon stuff. I don't hate your guts just because you like a pokemon but theres points where the drawings got a bit creepy and uncomfortable.

stop overreacting, just stop posting for a month or so and ghost around so you can see how we act

1) learn the difference between banter and insults
2) don't post things as examples of how cringy you are
3) ignore patton
4) don't use the word bigot

We pointing it out won't help, you acknowledging your mistakes is the way to go

If you took buzzwaker's insult in stride like everyone else did, absolutely nothing would have come of that topic. Your overreaction pretty much made you the butt of the joke.

You have to learn how to not take things as personally as you did. You will not survive here if you can't let stuff like that roll off your back, because being called a cigarette is the least of your concerns if you show the stufflers of the internet that you're even a little vulnerable to their shenanigans.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 05:25:31 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

3) ignore patton
good advice to follow in any situation, I'd say

just a reminder that foxscotch is Night Fox one of the stupidest postwhores in BL history

just a reminder that foxscotch is Night Fox one of the stupidest postwhores in BL history
sounds like somebody's taking the internet pretty seriously

Leave

No in all honesty this is your best bet right now

Except you are shoving furry stuff in people's faces when you constantly act oppressed when people make jokes about you being a furry. Just stop getting so easily triggered, and you'll be fine.

I'd say that it'll be cool if you stay, I like your game maker stuff.