i want to improve, tell me how

Author Topic: i want to improve, tell me how  (Read 4402 times)

Why don't you try not sticking out. You don't need a good or bad name for yourself. Be a background guy who joins discussions with neutral comments and is not memorable for it.
I second this. And me being that kind of guy most of the time, it's really not that bad.

Distance yourself from that Glaceon stuff. It's not cute or funny, it's just straight up creepy and obnoxious. I don't expect you'll be able to change your forum name but ditch the avatar and avoid posting it anywhere but the furry and special interest threads, and tone it down in those threads, don't give people detail they didn't ask for. I wouldn't stuff on someone for having a weird special interest or obsessive interest but when you incorporate it into your identity it becomes degenerate.

Posting on a message board is a social activity. It's not AS social as talking to be in real life but it's still social. So you still have to hold yourself to some form or another of social formality. RP'ing on a public message board is cringeworthy.

Why don't you try not sticking out. You don't need a good or bad name for yourself. Be a background guy who joins discussions with neutral comments and is not memorable for it.

This is essentially the most excellent advice anyone can give you on this forum, good job putting this into writing lmfao
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:34:33 AM by Rally »

i'd say stop obsessing over glaceon and having a hissyfit over small things

Just get good, it's not that difficult

Stop with the glacion stuff. I get it, I like pokémon too but seriously you're taking it too far. I know from experience. Tone it down.

i've been trying to tone down on the glaceon stuff for a while now actually, so i guess i'll stop it altogether unless someone asks or something

i've been trying to tone down on the glaceon stuff for a while now actually, so i guess i'll stop it altogether unless someone asks or something
why not make an alt that's just nix or something so you dont have to deal with this glaceon stuff

Seriously though, just be yourself. You have a thing you like and that's great, it's also fine to talk about it with people. But you don't need to make it a big thing; it's just something you like and that's fine, there's no need to bring it into every conversation or places where it doesn't really belong. You don't need to try and force a persona in order to be memorable or anything like that, turning life into a constant pursuit of recognition is a fruitless endeavour.

Just be yourself; people are naturally attracted to people who give off an 'honest' impression, anyone who has a problem with you as you are isn't worth knowing.

Seriously though, just be yourself.

last time he tried doing this he ended up in a loveual relationship with a pokemon.

1) learn the difference between banter and insults
2) don't post things as examples of how cringy you are
3) ignore patton
4) don't use the word bigot
ignore rule 3 and don't post brony/furry stuff and ignore people that do

last time he tried doing this he ended up in a loveual relationship with a pokemon.

Good for him, that's his own business. As long as he doesn't make a big deal out of it then it doesn't matter

Nobody likes me here wich gives me the more reason to stuffpost because me e-rep is is as low as it can get :^)
but I dont stuffpost as much because I love all of you guys <3

Nobody likes me here wich gives me the more reason to stuffpost because me e-rep is is as low as it can get :^)
but I dont stuffpost as much because I love all of you guys <3

i like you, but thats a stupid reason

i like you, but thats a stupid reason
Thats the sweetest thing someone has said to me in my entire life

You act like you've become notorious or infamous with this robot persona you keep pursuing. Truth is that you're even less notable now then when you weren't trying to keep up this act. Here's a hot tip: caring about your e-rep enough to try to sink to rock bottom is still caring about your e-rep.