Author Topic: does anyone see the similarities between the 1200s and now?  (Read 2233 times)

McJob, you need a vacation.

Quality post
well memed my friend

Also obligatory deus vult

User A makes a stuffty thread. Users B, C, D, E and F all decided that this is now a "joke", and decided to be "in" on the joke by making their own parody variants of the stuffty thread.

What the 6 users don't realise is that, they're not part of some massive global phenomenon; you aren't part of the joke, you are the joke, and it's about as funny as rotten cheese in a school backpack.
In the end you're the one that wasted 2-3 minutes of your fruitful life just to strike a joke down. Honestly that's the biggest joke of all

yeah lets take him to jerusalem lmao
maybe he could get a mcjob as a doctor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
Let's genocide people of our religion that think wrong!
guy who brings up the crusades in every religion thread starter pack

Honestly that's the biggest joke of all
20 seconds out of my day to tell you, who spends hours on this forum posting absolute puerile stuff constantly, that nobody likes it.

20 seconds out of my day to tell you, who spends hours on this forum posting absolute puerile stuff constantly, that nobody likes it.
What can i say- its what i do best. Next time use those 20 minutes to do something productive, like beat up a kangaroo

I said 20 seconds, not minutes. If you're going to claim the prize of the world's biggest stuffposter, have the common decency to actually read the responses.

gotta agree with mcjob here, this thread is the forum equivalent to deez nuts
only a select few think it's funny when it's just literal trash

This thread is something I would expect from /b/

only a select few think it's funny when it's just literal trash
so you

One Direction and Wolfram von Eschenbach don't have anything common other than strong performances in immense arenas. Sonically 1D is rooted more in synth-pop of the 1980s, only acutely refined and commercialized, while the Wolfram von Eschenbach emerged from the German nobility, was influenced largely by poetry, and later even knighted. Also Eschenbach's solo material (+ material with Turheim) was performed and discussed decades after his death. Them both being lyricists is very shallow grounds for comparison.