Trying to save snaps to my Camera Roll.. some help please.

Author Topic: Trying to save snaps to my Camera Roll.. some help please.  (Read 1245 times)

[ANDROID] So I'm trying to save snaps to my camera roll (which can be accessed by tapping the box in the bottom right of the camera app, right?). After I tape the Save button on my snaps, I go to the Camera app and tap the images square in the bottom right, but I don't see my saved snaps. However, I do see them in Gallery. Am I doing something wrong? ..some help please.

go into your memories settings and change it to save to your camera roll or something. it's along those lines.

go into your memories settings and change it to save to your camera roll or something. it's along those lines.
Yes, I did that already.

they should save to your phone's snapchat folder. don't go through the camera app, go through the gallery app. the square in the corner of the camera app only shows you pictures taken by the camera app.

they should save to your phone's snapchat folder. don't go through the camera app, go through the gallery app. the square in the corner of the camera app only shows you pictures taken by the camera app.
Okay that's the answer I was looking for. So it's impossible to make them appear in the camera app?

uhhh, why do you want to see them in the camera app

The camera app just shows what you've taken with the camera app.

Just for convenience, but it's fine.

hey buddy before i help you i need you to give up your full name, car license, your right big toe, and a life story. thanks