Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 323834 times)

"Welp. This is it."
Grab a shotgun, load it with some strange looking shells, and take stance.

"Welp. This is it."
Grab a shotgun, load it with some strange looking shells, and take stance.

"Hey ass-hole, Wanna work together for once?"

duck.

i mean it only goes in one direction right????
Well, Mjolnir isn't hard to swing if you can use it. It just requires electromagnetism to move it, which is why most can't lift it.

then, a force comes.

"not yet brosef."

then micro snaps back to normal....for now.

"Jesus!"

I strap myself into a harness and slide the knife into a holster on its back, with a tied string attached onto it leading up my long right sleeve. I then put on the shirt, vest, pins.... Finally, with a heavy sigh, I look into the mirror as I straighten my hat.

"Kalem... Remember your primary directive. You mustn't let it diminish against your seco–AAAAA!!!"

Tuevon screams as he is suddenly pulled inside a dark-looking portal from behind.

The sky darkens. Red lightning and roaring thunder erupts from all directions.

The air vibrates and the ground tremors.

Your End Approaches...

* Texan101 begins absorbing the red lightning.

Not as good as the normal stuff, but it'll work.

*eats one piece of popcorn*

"hey what's going on guys?"

"Can it come any faster? ...Like... Right now?"

"Alright."

*Throws a coca-cola at him* "Enjoy it, It may be your last bud."

A massive form appears in lower orbit.

Ultimate Indra's Arrow
Weapon of Untold Destruction

{{ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ }}
100.00% HP

{{ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ }}
100.00% HP

Afflicted with: Indra's Shield
Regenerates 1,000 shield energy for every Charging Station that is alive per turn.
Unit cannot be harmed while under a shield. Unit cannot be boarded while shield is up.

Afflicted with: Spacebound
This unit cannot be attacked unless the player is in space. To get there, you can use the Shuttle.

Dark Tuevon
Mechanical Mastermind

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted with: Invulnerable
Cannot be harmed

Charging Station
Shield Instigator

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP
[30]

Afflicted with: Squadron
Upon destruction, this unit exhausts one squadron counter to restore it's health bar.

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:20:19 AM by lord techno »

"This is the moment of truth. A monster this powerful is bound to give us a run for our money but i can guarantee zouxar will get involved. It's our chance to strike."

"First, focus on destroying the Charging Stations. They will supply energy to the opponents shields."

"Once you have destroyed enough stations that you can reliably out-perform the shield regeneration, or destroy all charging stations in general, you can go up to space to battle the station."

"There is a spaceport in the underground bunker, along with spacesuits and equipment. Use that to reach outer orbit and do battle with the station when the time comes. Once the shields fall, get inside the station and seek out it's commander."

"Good Luck. And remember, only ten players can board a shuttle at one time."

ATTACK CYCLE START

Destroy as many charging stations as you can, as quickly as you can!
Destroy them all to cull the Ultimate Indra's Arrow's shield regeneration completely.