B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319727 times)

I fire the anti material prism at Zoxuar

draw a magic ICBM with the marker

deal some loving emotional crits and tell zouxar that his breath dangerous
forget outta my way

use a ghost buster thingy to succ the flames out of the spooky pumpkins

Rush attack Zouxar.
-weeb-
hey pally

not trying to police you or anything like that but could you PLEASE just do one NON RELATED TO JOJO attack for the next turn???

pliz?

gosh dang, i did a die.
revive myself in a poof of glowing clouds, and smack zouxar across the face

"forget this."
Revive myself.

hey pally

not trying to police you or anything like that but could you PLEASE just do one NON RELATED TO JOJO attack for the next turn???

pliz?
Shut up, you're a wreck.

Turn 170 Results

MicroEDGE attempts to sneak behind Zouxar, but he immediately turns around and blasts him with dark energy. Luckily, MicroEDGE avoids it.

AL-22 prepares himself mentally for another psychic blast.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd fires a laser at Zouxar, inflicting 2,250 energy damage.

Rigel catapults the bodies of the dead into the Blue Flaming Pumpkin, but it simply avoids them.

TheMrDoors pulls the knife from his body and chucks it at the Pumpkin Shrine, inflicting 3,000 physical damage.

armyman12313 performs a warcry as he combines all of his assets into his attack, unleashing all of his weaponry upon Zouxar. Inflicting 6,700 damage.

Ayebee123 grabs the golden wrench and slams it against the side of Zouxar's head, inflicting 50,000 damage but destroying the wrench.

Redconer rushes Zouxar, inflicting 2,000 physical damage.

Nicepoint fires the anti-material prism at Zouxar, inflicting 3,500 energy damage.

Mad Hops Disease uses the magic marker to draw an ICBM.

NotBomberguy tells Zouxar that his breath is dangerous. This has no effect.

Failbros2 uses a ghost busting device to suck out the flames from the Pumpkin Shrine & Flaming Pumpkins. But there is too much to suck away and it has no effect.

Superfun909 revives himself in a poof of clouds before slapping Zouxar for 1,000 damage.

ZeUberMedic revives himself.

Zouxar
The Harbinger of Chaos

Zouxar is sucked into the vortex, alongside the Anti-Material Prism.

Stellar Swimmer
Cosmic God

The Stellar Swimmer is banished from this dimension.

Pumpkin Shrine
Spooky Shrine

The Pumpkin Shrine and it's minions are banished from this dimension.

Boss Minions

Ultimate Indra's Arrow
Weapon of Untold Destruction

Untargetable

The Ultimate Indra's Arrow fires both it's main cannon, and it's Thunderbolt Cannon at Armyman12313 while also crossing the beams, creating an energy vortex. This vortex sucks in the Anti-Material Prism from Nicepoint's grip and also sucks in Zouxar, temporarily removing him from battle.

Dark Tuevon
Mechanical Mastermind

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted with: Invulnerable
Cannot be harmed

Dark Tuevon calls upon an automated space fleet to begin repairs on the Ultimate Indra's Arrow.

Dark Tuevon catches the Anti-Material Prism as it drops out of a small vortex; combining it with the knife he collected earlier. he stores it away for the perfect moment of use.

Armyman12313 is dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

Ophiel quickly revives all fallen players, before the scope of the situation is revealed.

All of zouxars summons have been banished for some odd reason. But most notably, the shield of the UIA is still down despite being repaired, and the hanger door is wide open. The players will be able to enter and go for the source, but they will not be able to harm the station as a whole.

Intermission

You may enter at your leisure; which will progress the battle to it's next stage: Fighting through the interior of the Ultimate Indra's Arrow.

show up out of nowhere and casually stroll into the uia

never loving mind i cant read, keep the icbm outside and go inside the station
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:32:24 PM by Mad Hops Disease »