Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320662 times)

Wake up cuz I really gotta piss

piss on crit

I realize that i have been rushing updates lately so i'm going to slow down, i have been forgetting some details and important information for them as a result.

summon a carrier

it deploys a fighter every 2 turns, and has basic attacks

I order all of my minions to attack critawakets.

whack him with a big stick

Turn 22 Results

Nicepoint continues building, while simultaneously recalling the combat drone.

Space1255 unleashes his charged Storm Booster! Delivering a flurry of kicks upon CRITAWAKETS with enough force to create a massive gust of wind equivalent to a hurricane. The kicks inflict 67 physical damage while the gust inflicts 54 wind-element damage.

Marios momentarily taps into the powers of wind, slamming CRITAWAKETS into the ground and inflicting 48 wind-element damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd grabs a stickybomb launcher before spamming a carpet of the things all around CRITAWAKETS. The following detonation inflicts 70 bomb-element damage.

ZeUberMedic! attempts to start constructing a massive spaceship. However, out of nowhere he is bitch slapped by an unseen force, which negates his action.

"Spaceships of this magnitude are too powerful this early on."

Redconer Kicks CRITAWAKETS once. Inflicting 40 physical damage.

Copy Kirby cracks a whip before violently lashing CRITAWAKETS with it. Inflicting 21, 30, and 19 physical damage.

Failbros2 fires a CRITRAWKET at CRITAWAKETS. Inflicting 61 bomb-element damage.

TableSalt bonks CRITAWAKETS over the head with a squeaky inflatable hammer. The impact however deals no damage due to it's rubbery and harmless nature. Though it is kind of funny.

ReddBoi grabs a tub of Vegemite and charges CRITAWAKETS. Critawakets dodges the attack.

shinyarceus4 openly exclaims that Magic: The Gathering is better then Mega Man. The statement may attract the focus of the bosses attack.

Lunala is also sent out as compensation for the OP's previous mistake.

Merp bites CRITAWAKETS. Critawakets dodges the attack.

MoltenKitten wakes up and exits the bunker, approaching CRITAWAKETS before pissing on him. Inflicting the 'Pissed On' debuff.

Moltenkitten also gains the 'Well Rested' buff upon exiting.

Nix the Glaceon orders the Treadnaught to use it's 'Spreading Bullet' ability.

Twix summons a Carrier. Which settles about a mile above the planets surface.

Cromartini orders his minions to attack CRITAWAKETS.

Drydess whacks CRITAWAKETS with a big stick. Critawakets dodges the attack.

The Ultimate Edgelord attempts to rip off one of CRITAWAKETS arms. He fails but the severe tugging does inflict 67 physical damage.

Sly Marbo screams his legendary warcry. Inflicting 'DEATH' to CRITAWAKETS. As well as inflicting 'DEATH' to Bloo Kirby the 2nd & Combat Drone. Critawakets resists the instant kill.

Thunderbird casts a 'Thunderbolt' upon CRITAWAKETS. Inflicting 71 lightning-element damage.

Gear Gigant X performs a 'Gear Punch'. Inflicting 89 physical damage to CRITAWAKETS.

Issac fires his 'Plasma Rifle' at CRITAWAKETS. Inflicting 105 physical damage.

The Treadnaught fires a 'Spreading Bullet'. Which splits into multiple smaller bullets mid-flight, inflicting 50 physical damage to all enemies.
(This attack is not as effective against a single target as it is against a group)

SEVENTH BOSS

CRITAWAKETS
A godly being which commands over an interstellar black hole that can annihilate entire stars.
2208/3000
Afflicted with 'Pissed On'
(Takes 35% more damage from all sources except elemental and true damage)

"Pathetic. Acid Ace, dispose of these fools."

"I shall remove them at once."

BOSS MINIONS

Acid Ace RR
A powerful robotic soldier with a wide variety of attacks.
2000/2000
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:12:25 PM by lord techno »

ATTACK CYCLE START

Just to make it clear, spaceships with direct attack capabilities are too powerful this early on. But those with indirect attack, such as a fragile carrier vessel, are acceptable.

If there is space, summon the Cyberdemon from doom 4

A squad of terrorists pass by, plant a metric ton of C4 and rush B, detonating the C4 at A (CRITAWAKETS)

Factory complete.  Begin mass-producing construction robots.  Create four Tunnelling Wavelength Locator Drones (Tuwald Drones) and send them out to search for minerals in nearby mountains.  Also create all-terrain shipping robots.

rise from your non-existent grave (or maybe exsistant i havent played this in like 20 pages) and uppercut all those motherforgeters with as many fists as needed