Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 322681 times)

I AM hoxton

Not impressed of your own attack?

Are you a masochist?

I regret breaking you out now.

Turn 14 Results

TheMrDoors consumes a whole block of cheese. Gaining the 'Dreams of Cheese' buff. [+Buff]

Copy Kirby drops an explosive into the tanks open hatch, inflicting 123 bomb-element damage to the E-100.

Nix the Glaceon drops a bag of stuff into the tanks open hatch. This has little effect other then really making it loving stink.

SWAT One requests a comprehensive progress report on his work. The reactor and sleeping chambers are now done.

TableSalt drops a pile of salt into the tanks open hatch. This doesn't accomplish much.

CRITAWAKETS keeps waiting.

Twix dumps a bucket of molten iron over the E-100's barrel, melting it off. [+Debuff]

cromartini orders all of his minions to attack again.

Drydess attacks the E-100. Inflicting 76 damage.

Rabbot32 piloting the Tiger I, fires the main cannon, inflicting 131 damage to the E-100.

ZeUberMedic waits a while, at least until he eventually revives.

Nicepoint recalls the Combat Drone. While simultaneously installing a Vulcan turret onto it.

Agent Legit 22 chucks a Mini-Nuke at the E-100. Inflicting 150 bomb-element damage. The radiation poisons TableSalt. [+Debuff]

MoltenKitten chucks baby shaun at the E-100. Inflicting 89 damage.

Space1255 is brought back to life by Gear Gigant X's 'Gear Punch'. But doing so costs gear gigant it's turn.

Marios revvs up a large minigun before unloading it all over the E-100. Inflicting 97 damage.

Redconer dons a pair of boots, gaining the 'Environmental Protection' buff. [+Buff]

Bloo Kirby the 2nd unleashes his Mosconi 12g upon the E-100. Inflicting 88 damage.

The Ultimate Edgelord lashes his 'Super Knives' at the E-100, connected to him via chain. They shred through the armor, dealing 200 PIERCING damage, afterwards reeling them back.

Secret Santa gives Marios a 'Present'. Granting him the 'Christmas Offence' buff.

Alpha uses 'Alpha Arm'. Launching both arms into the E-100.. Inflicting 113 damage.

Spooky Scary Skeletons start blaring their theme song remix from loudspeakers. The power of this spoopiness will boost all players damage for the next cycle.

Deathwing unleashes 'hellfire'. Inflicting 96 fire-element damage to the E-100.

Issac unloads his 'Plasma Rifle' into the E-100. Inflicting 123 damage.

T95 fires it's 'Main Gun' at the E-100. Inflicting 102 bomb-element damage.

AT-AT performs 'Stomp'. Crushing the E-100 beneath it's feet for 89 damage.

Anti-Tank Missile Sentry fires it's 'Anti-Tank Chaingun'. Inflicting 130 PIERCING damage to the E-100.

Combat Drone recalls to refuel and rearm. Resetting it's 'DOOM' timer.

I.D.P.D Grunt fires a 'Blue Bullet' at the E-100. Inflicting 67 damage.

Attack Eagle & Attack Hawk combo together their talon attacks. Inflicting 50 total damage to the E-100.

Attack Falcon Begins an ancient ritual. [CHANNELED]

Lennipede Mk.II delivers it's 'Lenny Face' to the E-100. Inflicting 50 TRUE damage.

FIFTH BOSS
{MEGABOSS}

Failbros2
Armored Warfare Expert. Pilots a custom built E-100.
1000/1000
Afflicted with 'MegaBoss Immunities'
(Resists Syphon and Death. This buff cannot be dispelled)
Afflicted with 'Protective Helmet'
(Immune to critical damage)
Afflicted with 'Tank Captain'
(Retreats into tank instead of dying when health reaches 0. Returns at full health after a few cycles)
Afflicted with 'War Leader'
(Can summon tanks into vacant minion slots. Summoning does not use up turn)

Failbros2 opens up a new dimensional rift, summoning new minions!

Panzer E-100
Custom Built Panzer E-100, equipped with various weapons and a superweapon.
214/2000
Afflicted with 'Superweapon Active'
(Can now use the 'Hyperbeam' attack. This buff cannot be dispelled)
Afflicted with 'Immunity Shield'
(Immune to all damage except True Damage for this cycle)
Afflicted with 'Armored War Machine'
(Resists most debuffs, incoming damage reduced by 50%)
Afflicted with 'Thick Armor'
(Damage resistance cannot be fully dispelled, will always resist 20% of damage at minimum)
Afflicted with 'Main Gun Destroyed'
(Cannot use any attacks that require the main cannon intact)

E-100 charges up the 'Hyperbeam'. [CHANNELED]

BOSS MINIONS

The Heavier Tank
Straight Outta Tank Busters! This imperial war machine is armed and ready to shred players. It seems to have lost it's armor and shield however.
1000/1000
Afflicted with 'Armored'
(Resists 15% of incoming damage)

Precursor Bomb
An extremely dangerous explosive capable of annihilating moons or fracturing planets. Only syphoning the bomb prevents it from using it's 'Self Destruct' ability.
100/100
Afflicted with 'Antimatter Empowerment'
(Must channel 'Self-Destruct' for one cycle in order to cast it)
Afflicted with 'Syphon Vulnerability
(Cannot resist syphon)

KV-2
A massive soviet war machine boasting a gargantuan howitzer.
1000/1000
Afflicted with 'Armored'
(Resists 15% of incoming damage)

[Cycle News]

ZeUberMedic is dead!

The reactor is complete. This reactor will allow the compound to support offensive modules.

The sleeping chambers are complete. Players can use their turn to enter a sleeping chamber and sleep. Up to a maximum of five cycles spent sleeping. Upon exiting you get a buff that will degrade over the amount of turns you spent sleeping. Sleep longer to keep the buff longer.

Allies will fight for the players, under control of OP. (With exceptions)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:08:45 PM by lord techno »

Man i really need better download speed this is taking forever to charge.

EDIT: The precursor bomb can be amplified with Crystal Amplification Devices. You should keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:14:46 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

The precursor bomb can be amplified with Crystal Amplification Devices. You should keep that in mind.

I left that out on purpose. If the bomb was amplified it would kill every single player and end the game instantaneously. I cannot allow that.

Also, in regards to you waiting, waiting to BE attacked or waiting TO attack?

I pull out a futuristic-looking radio, and press two buttons on both sides to speak into it.
"<:: 10-25 of 10-32 at my 10-20, Code 2 ::>"
Heavy boots are heard in the distance... Approaching quickly.
look at radio-index
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:56:56 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

Also, in regards to you waiting, waiting to BE attacked or waiting TO attack?
Waiting TO attack. I am charging up something powerful.

Realize that i was in this and launch 3 ice missiles

The precursor bomb can be amplified with Crystal Amplification Devices. You should keep that in mind.
cool
ill get those crystals later
but now its time for
CANNON BARRAGE THEM ALL

I begin constructing a heavy fabricator, once finished it will speed up constructing within the base.

Let's say it takes about 2 turns

DUAL TRIPLE-CROSSBOWS (with thermite tips)

nevermind dont do this
my action is on the next page
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 04:14:10 AM by TableSalt »