Author Topic: Insane server lag caused by several add-ons  (Read 948 times)

I've been having a big problem on my server over the past couple of days. After enabling T+T weps to replace the old gravity cat pack on my TDM, they seem to conflict with some of stratofortress' and gravity cat's vehicles, which are crucial to the TDM, meaning I can't disable them. There's a ton of spam of this in the console:

Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/Vehicle_HumveeMod/humvee.cs (1133): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getId'
BackTrace: ->[SW_overheat]WeaponImage::onFire->[SW_projectileFix]WeaponImage::onFire->[RaycastingFire]WeaponImage::onFire->WeaponImage::onFire->[gc_PumaPackage]Projectile::onAdd->[TOWshootOnClick_Pack]Projectile::onAdd->[PrjEmit_Pack]Projectile::onAdd->[MLRSPackage]Projectile::onAdd->[gc_HumveePackage]Projectile::onAdd

Add-Ons/Vehicle_MLRS/Vehicle_MLRS.cs (1304): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getId'
BackTrace: ->[SW_overheat]WeaponImage::onFire->[SW_projectileFix]WeaponImage::onFire->[RaycastingFire]WeaponImage::onFire->WeaponImage::onFire->[gc_PumaPackage]Projectile::onAdd->[TOWshootOnClick_Pack]Projectile::onAdd->[PrjEmit_Pack]Projectile::onAdd->[MLRSPackage]Projectile::onAdd

Add-Ons/Weapon_Javelin/Weapon_Javelin.cs (731): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getId'
BackTrace: ->[SW_overheat]WeaponImage::onFire->[SW_projectileFix]WeaponImage::onFire->[RaycastingFire]WeaponImage::onFire->WeaponImage::onFire->[gc_PumaPackage]Projectile::onAdd->[TOWshootOnClick_Pack]Projectile::onAdd->[PrjEmit_Pack]Projectile::onAdd->[MLRSPackage]Projectile::onAdd->[gc_HumveePackage]Projectile::onAdd->[shrapGrenPackage]Projectile::onAdd->[Javelin]Projectile::onAdd

Whenever someone fires a gun with a high rate of fire, or several people fighting at once, the console spam lags out the server and lots of moderate length lagspikes hits everyone on the server as long as a gun is firing. It makes fighting really difficult. Originally this was only happening with the A-10 vehicle, but after disabling that, it started again with different addons. Any help would be appreciated. The entire console.log is included below

Some of your add-ons are conflicting. What's happening is that some piece of code somewhere is trying to find something that doesn't exist, repeatedly. Your best bet is to disable add ons until you can narrow down which one is causing it, and to disable it. It's a possibility that an add-on you are not using is causing these errors, so it's generally good practice to only enable add-ons that are completely necessary to your game.

the problem was found to be T+T weapons conflicting with the way "ShootOnClick" is coded on several vehicles. T+T's projectiles are handled weird and aren't compatible with these vehicles. The solution was simply to disable the pack. we'll be switching to modern warbattles/adventure on the server