Author Topic: Dinosaur tail preserved in amber  (Read 1958 times)

> McKellar said that soft tissue and decayed blood from the tail were found in the amber but no genetic material was preserved.
forget

This is actually an incredible find. I'm sure with comparisons to bird feathers, paleontologists will be able to make countless inferences about dinosaur physiology. The first things on my mind are: does this tail shed light on when theropods and birds diverged in their evolution, and if so, did they go on to develop different feather traits?? Like these feathers look "normal" to the naked eye but I'm interested to learn if there is an unusual chemical makeup at play, or if the feathers have fundamentally different structures to them. forget man this is fascinating to an evolution major.

> McKellar said that soft tissue and decayed blood from the tail were found in the amber but no genetic material was preserved.
forget
not to worry we can just reanimate it with a blood sacrafice

whos up

not to worry we can just reanimate it with a blood sacrafice

whos up
o o o me me me

black people have blood

black people have blood

Yeah but we don't want the thing to be thrown in jail

Scaled lizard lovers prepare to be disappointed.

forget

DNA's half life is 512 days. While it can be extended/preserved, the longest living DNA sample found was 500,000 years.

why don't we reanimate dodo birds like what are we doing

Also this is the final boss for creationists.
obviously it's pushing the librul agenda because the world didn't even exist over 3000 years ago
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:04:06 AM by Nonnel »

Scaled lizard lovers prepare to be disappointed.
iirc some dinos had scales (or scale-like things) along with feathers

with Burmese traders believing a plant fragment was trapped inside

lol forgetin handicaps