Poll

Do you like the ship so far?

I do! Its very detailed!
51 (36.7%)
I am called Badspot and i have no idea what an add-on is!
20 (14.4%)
Jack n Rose RP
14 (10.1%)
Ant no
10 (7.2%)
Bones4
44 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: Titanic  (Read 29189 times)

thanks you rms! this will be corrected! also ye the floor color is temp, then i forgot to fix it since i worked on deck d reception hall

If gray and white/tan weren't intended to be temporary colors and were actually recommended by a researcher on your team, bar that person from being a researcher for your project any further
If 2x3 scale windows for the promenade on your Titanic weren't intended to be temporary windows and were actually recommended by a researcher on your team, bar that person from being a researcher for your project any further

sry im rude sylv made me do it (im not a researcher either, sylv does 99% of everything)

If 2x3 scale windows for the promenade on your Titanic weren't intended to be temporary windows and were actually recommended by a researcher on your team, bar that person from being a researcher for your project any further

sry im rude sylv made me do it (im not a researcher either, sylv does 99% of everything)

anything

Ye also in my version i used 3x3 because i can clearly see that its not the same size on the original one

but ye i prob forgot many things, i will prob review every room later but im busy making the front of the ship now (i hate it)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 06:07:16 PM by Sylvanor »

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:18:53 PM by Sylvanor »

I'll admit, it's a bit of a bummer that what I'm remembered for here is about to be lost.

It looks good.

For anyone curious as to why my project stopped:

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304333.0

Some people might call it crazy.
I would just call it straight up forgeted in the head.
Both are equally right.

Part of me regrets not making it just a print.*

*I skimped out on the trim, too.
**Reality is I skimped out on a lot of things but it just werks.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:30:29 PM by LeetZero »

its awesome anyway!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:56:18 PM by Sylvanor »

I'll admit, it's a bit of a bummer that what I'm remembered for here is about to be lost.

It looks good.

For anyone curious as to why my project stopped:

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304333.0
your legacy will live on in our hearts and pennies as time inexorably pushes on

ee engine room soon
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:02:42 PM by Sylvanor »

What was the error you made sylv?