Author Topic: What are the "Must Have" MERP Addons?  (Read 1467 times)

I've grabbed a few off the add-on section, but I have no idea if they're what I need. So, if you host MERPs, please point me in the right direction.

So far I have:

It's nowhere near what I need, but I don't want to download old add-ons and find out about better ones later.

Mini Empires brick pack
Mini Empires Expansion brick pack with extra smallbricks
Smallbricks
Vertical plate pack

Mini Empires brick pack
Smallbricks
Vertical plate pack
Do you have links? Searching for "Smallbricks" in add-ons isn't pulling up anything.

Do you have links? Searching for "Smallbricks" in add-ons isn't pulling up anything.
try swololol.com/rtb
and search there

Mini Empires brick pack

The experienced MERPs don't use those
I would reccomend:
Pole pack.
Hackplant (no need for zonebricks)
0.25, 0.5 and 0.75 brick packs.

The experienced MERPs don't use those
I would reccomend:
Pole pack.
Hackplant (no need for zonebricks)
0.25, 0.5 and 0.75 brick packs.
dont use hackplant that's bad. no point when you can have zone/air cubes and noRaycastingTools
i guess merp packs are optional, but the second merp pack has extra smallbricks (the 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 bricks) that are centered and are pretty useful.

All the things here. You can skip the glass panes: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=297919.0

dont use hackplant that's bad. no point when you can have zone/air cubes and noRaycastingTools
Most people use hackplant so that they have floating bricks instead of ugly poles sticking out to place the duplication. Also most people dont even use zonebricks because they take up alot of space and are barely useful. And they are a pain to build with if you dont have noRaycastingTools.

This is coming from someone who played Future MERP for years. Thats the type of MERP where zonebricks even have a use.

every brick pack ever