Author Topic: where does used up energy go as a phone dies?  (Read 1458 times)

can you not do this. I can understand if you're quoting for page loss but quoting someone's post without changing anything right after they've posted it looks really bloody irritating
I re-quoted it because I agree with what they've said and they're correct. Plus I see people do this quite often and not once do they get barked at for doing it, so I don't see the problem here tbh

I'll try to wait 1-2 posts or put "this" or something with it next time tho
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:22:51 PM by Insert Name Here² »

heat energy and light energy, any electrical cell will lose its energy through heat anyway

can you not do this. I can understand if you're quoting for page loss but quoting someone's post without changing anything right after they've posted it looks really bloody irritating

I re-quoted it because I agree with what they've said and they're correct. Plus I see people do this quite often and not once do they get barked at for doing it, so I don't see the problem here tbh

:^)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:26:33 PM by Sabbin »

[color = invisible]:^)[color]
transparent and without spaces and with a /

transparent and without spaces and with a /

i tried my best, it's been a while since I've used that stuff. I've since fixed it

looks ive made a fool of myself rip
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:29:21 PM by Sabbin »

i tried my best, it's been a while since I've used that stuff. I've since fixed it

oh lmao gg

Since energy is not lost, the used energy might be expelled to the outside the phone as sound energy, heat energy or light energy. Let's not forget radiation also exists.

I see people do this quite often and not once do they get barked at for doing it

Good time as any to start