Spamming on Survival Server

Author Topic: Spamming on Survival Server  (Read 8092 times)

so they could apologize?

not saying these particular people are fine because they've made a horrible excuse, saying "my brother did it" but without the "brother" part, but it seems fine in general that they would make an account and say they are sorry

i hope you both get banned

"my neighbors did it, yo"? Yeah your apology is fake as crap

@ddd: your logic is loving awful if you think that the best way to get people to stop spamming is to spam "stop stop stop loving mondayrrrrrrrrrrs"

Well, whatever the case, i had no ill intention with what I've done. All i wanted to do was to get them to stop, and I had thought that perhaps if I do it back, they would get bored and stop.

dont you know big ddd that three negatives still equal a negative

dont you know big ddd that three negatives still equal a negative
he's right
 ---15 = +-15 = -15

u guys get trolled too easy

u guys get trolled too easy

Sorry for wanting a chat to chat on.

grafitti cat and big ddd, quit posting on this topic. you are making it worse and worse by trying to explain

Dude, I was just trying to fight back against those guys. What the forget did I do?
You harassed and trolled players for hours aswell.

Dude, I was just trying to fight back against those guys. What the forget did I do?
Do you know what happens when you Fight Fire with Fire?
Guess.
MORE loving FIRE

Do you know what happens when you Fight Fire with Fire?
Guess.
MORE loving FIRE

@ddd: your logic is loving awful if you think that the best way to get people to stop spamming is to spam "stop stop stop loving mondayrrrrrrrrrrs"
Ever heard of quoting someone? This isn't loving twitter.

Also, trying to justify your spamming is stupid. Just don't do it, don't even apologize (because you'll be banned for admittance), just don't do it.

Ever heard of quoting someone? This isn't loving twitter.
jeez who shat in your starfish this morning

Yo, I'm Narapa, BLID 7769. I started playing again, I have been gone for a long time. I left my laptop up and told my neighbors they could play if they wanted to cuz they couldn't recall their keys. They basically played 10 minutes and showed me the spam. I'm not trying to make it sound like the "it wasn't me" but I feel bad and like ban me if you want to but (if you can) you can kinda see when the spam just hit. I was trying to figure out how to play the server, I left it up as I went in the bathroom, and they played.
Yeah, sorry about that.
I thought it was stupid, funny, but stupid.
I'm in college, I got hallmates that chill in my room, as I call them "neighbors" - they got on my laptop when I was AFK.
Yeah, this won't happen again, my bad yo.
Sincere apologies, sorry community.

This isn't exactly spot on, but..