Author Topic: Blockality weapon pack V3  (Read 38489 times)

The idea was to imitate the gunplay of games like Squad.
sold

been considering making a sorta long-medium range map for gunfights for quite a time now, with these guns I might just start up on that soon here.

also do these behave the same way as the old BF3 weapon packs we had or are these tweaked to be more aligned with Squad/ARMA?

also do these behave the same way as the old BF3 weapon packs we had or are these tweaked to be more aligned with Squad/ARMA?
More Squad/Arma

New huge update. Check it out

Just wondering if bots are able to use these yet

Dang dude! That's one heck of an awesome update! Gonna go try it out.

Just wondering if bots are able to use these yet
Nope. I'm not the coder, but I assume it wouldn't be easy to make separate scripts for bots because the way bots move and fire guns would make them really inaccurate. Ingame, moving and firing fully auto hipfire is literal cancer spray lol.

We currently don't plan to make the guns optimized for bots, but a quick fix would be changing the mag size for the guns to 9999.

Nope. I'm not the coder, but I assume it wouldn't be easy to make separate scripts for bots because the way bots move and fire guns would make them really inaccurate. Ingame, moving and firing fully auto hipfire is literal cancer spray lol.

We currently don't plan to make the guns optimized for bots, but a quick fix would be changing the mag size for the guns to 9999.
You can specify a variable that will cause bots to have a certain spray level of your choosing. Look at raycast weapons and you can find RaycastAccuracy or something which pertains to bots only.