Author Topic: What do I do??  (Read 2356 times)

Buddy, you know this is the blockland forums, right?

alright i'm gonna help you anyways even though i haven't been on roblox in a good 3ish years
zip it has terrible price and very low demand and daring blond beard face is has an unstable price and ok demand

super super happy face has extremely high demand and is raising fast, you could always wait out a bit and sell it for a stuff ton of robux, don't accept the trade tho it's terrible

also shedletsky uses a trade bot

What the f-

what the forget

Yeah, exactly.

Why does Roblox have such a... highly functioning economy? Why did that sound like you were on CNN's Money Talk?

roblox: economy simulator 200whatever-2016

i got his trade bot before when i bought one month bc
rip my precious hat that in return i got a stuffty hat and a tie for

loving Mann Co. update.

wtf when did roblox turn into tf2

I denied all of his trade requests lol
Tried to forgetin take my emerald eye

What the f-

Yeah, exactly.

Why does Roblox have such a... highly functioning economy? Why did that sound like you were on CNN's Money Talk?

roblox has a surprisingly functioning economy when it comes to limiteds despite the rest of the site being absolute trash, however the catch is there's a bunch of kids participating so it's not that hard to make it to the top lol, all you need it like 1-2k robux to start yourself off and just look at the numbers

it's not him, he has a bot
the ceo of roblox doesn't have the time to send bad trade requests

wtf when did roblox turn into tf2

Ever since the game became a Online-Dating Site in 2012, i used to play in 2010, i remember Sandbox 1-2 & Welcome to ROBLOX Building! were the front page games. Now it's Phantom Forces ( which is okay in my eyes) And ROBLOX Highschool ( Which is a ODER stuffhole)