Make Eventing Great Again (Update)

Author Topic: Make Eventing Great Again (Update)  (Read 35227 times)

Unfortunately there's currently an issue with the input parameters/server part of the pack.
To fix that issue, just type /toggleeventspackage and then triggering the brick after that will work fine! You won't be able to use the input parameter part of the add on though, so will have to go about projectile checks the old fashioned way.
In regards to the "None" changing to blank, once you've toggled events package then it'll only be a visual thing and have 0 impact.

In the next update I think Dren plans to have it toggled off by default until there's a fix c:

This is going to take some time for me to get used to, but I like this new system. Good add-on nonetheless.

If only we had this years ago. Great job, dude!

Damn dude, this is nice as forget. I'm impressed.

could do without the Annoying Orangestuff meme packaging

other than that p much what i've always wanted to see happen

oh huh is it just the thread that's called that?

Well there's the "privilege" option in the menu but other than that, it's Annoying Orange-free
when do we get fixed setVehicle events?

You're the meme here.

Well there's the "privilege" option in the menu but other than that, it's Annoying Orange-free
when do we get fixed setVehicle events?
Sorry, I haven't been on BL a lot since I released this. I'll probably do it Friday if I remember. I've got college and work now.

Every time I go to a brick's events I see a duplicate of the final line added.

Other things I've noticed so far: (Note that I'm using this mod with drop down search)
It often just straight up tells me the wrong set of events that are enabled (using toggleEventEnabled)
VCE_modVar doesn't auto fill in Brick, instead it appears empty (same thing with all outputs actually, e.g. setColorFx)
When using with drop down search, choosing named brick doesn't go straight to searching for a name
The Apply All button is gone, although maybe that wasn't default to begin with

Until these issues are fixed I'll just continue using EventsGUIPlus with DropDownSearch, it works well.

Edit 2: After further investigating, this mod caused an incredible number of events to break. Most notably all of my relay and toggleEventEnabled events became terribly broken, in some cases calling events on the wrong brick entirely. Removing System_Events made everything go back to normal, but my god that was a wild ride.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 04:29:37 AM by Wesley Williams »

Its just the name (besides it's doubtful you'll ever forget the name. )

Every time I go to a brick's events I see a duplicate of the final line added.

Other things I've noticed so far: (Note that I'm using this mod with drop down search)
It often just straight up tells me the wrong set of events that are enabled (using toggleEventEnabled)
VCE_modVar doesn't auto fill in Brick, instead it appears empty (same thing with all outputs actually, e.g. setColorFx)
When using with drop down search, choosing named brick doesn't go straight to searching for a name
The Apply All button is gone, although maybe that wasn't default to begin with

Until these issues are fixed I'll just continue using EventsGUIPlus with DropDownSearch, it works well.

Edit 2: After further investigating, this mod caused an incredible number of events to break. Most notably all of my relay and toggleEventEnabled events became terribly broken, in some cases calling events on the wrong brick entirely. Removing System_Events made everything go back to normal, but my god that was a wild ride.

Did you remove events gui plus before testing this? It broke the whole thing when I tried last time.

Did you remove events gui plus before testing this? It broke the whole thing when I tried last time.
Ya I made sure that was removed. The arrows and moving the events around all worked normally minus a few bugs.