Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam

Author Topic: Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam  (Read 13096 times)

here are the images i took

actually this one is important too i guess

So Germestar showed up today at Survival's Rocket Jump Challenge and started spouting his usual rhetoric. Multiple people called him out on his crap and he dodged every question, saying he was "overwhelmed by our claims" and that if people "knew the background" to his dramas that they "wouldn't hate him anymore". I called him out on trying to crash my server and he refused to answer my question, instead saying that he has to "talk with me alone" about it.

This nutcase lives in his own delusional reality.

NOEDIT: I especially got a kick out of the part where he started yelling at us in German.

English clearly is not his first language.

around 6 hours ago he managed to get Luigi609's RP server lagging to the point where everybody was getting a ping of 1000+

I'm convinced that it was some sort of DDoS attack, because he had cleared all his bricks at one point during the lag and the lag still continued, yet the moment he disconnects (after everyone else couldn't play and left) the lag immediately stops:

"Server Destroyer" lol.

This dude's a loving child lol

I guess the germestar ear didn't end

but still I need more of this kiddo's engrish in my life
queeber pls deliver