patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35519 times)

Welp... you both suck. Nix, using the stupid bigot argument is old, and makes you sound like a social justice warrior.

Patton, calm down, man, I don't like furries either, but you're bringing this a bit too far.

What the forget do you mean "normal" there is no such thing as normality in humans.

I loving hate the "well what is normal anyway xd" argument

It's pretty easy to tell what is and isn't normal lol

Wanting to forget animals is not normal (unless you live in the Middle East obviously)

don't forget that you're also a massive starfish about hating furries
I find nothing to be wrong with this

What the forget do you mean "normal" there is no such thing as normality in humans.
not wanting to forget animals is generally considered normal human behavior

Wanting to forget animals is not normal
except, nix never said wanted to forget animals.

I loving hate the "well what is normal anyway xd" argument

It's pretty easy to tell what is and isn't normal lol

Wanting to forget animals is not normal (unless you live in the Middle East obviously)
But viewing a minority as abnormal while you are in the majority which is self proclaimed as being "normal" is just an opinion and is nowhere near being factual.

But viewing a minority as abnormal while you are in the majority which is self proclaimed as being "normal" is just an opinion and is nowhere near being factual.

Ever considered that they might be a minority for a reason?

I remember him saying almost exactly the opposite.

Gotta be honest here, furries are harmless and nonoffensive compared to some of the stuff commonly seen around the internet now. Being so vehemently offended by furries nowadays makes you look like a goddamn lightweight.

yeah patton we definitely want to forget animals
zoophiliac = furry, right?

"My nix doll pleases me in ways no other human could"

In all honesty I'm okay with furries, and I would support this drama if Patton360 was just attacking a random furry with no reason at all. However, Nix, besides his odd furry tendencies, is extremely volatile and immature, and has inappropriate reactions to almost everything on the forums. There are plenty of users who are also furries, and they're well-respected members of the community because they aren't douchebags. In this case, people like aren't the heavenbound angels you all try to picture them as.

Gotta be honest here, furries are harmless and nonoffensive compared to some of the stuff commonly seen around the internet now. Being so vehemently offended by furries nowadays makes you look like a goddamn lightweight.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My nix doll pleases me in ways no other human could
You know Nix never said that and the screenshot was faked?

Think of it like this: If a user is annoying, you find ways to reprimand them as much as possible. If the user just happens to be black, you'll likely use that as the focus of your attack and poke fun at them for being black (ie jitank). If the user is a furry then you'll focus on them being a furry. If the user is 14 years old you'll focus on that. It's not as much the fact that he's a furry than it is he's annoying.

interesting

Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen