Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35507 times)

then what are you saying? that i can't just jump right in, attempt to fit in, and besides what does me posting CaptMeat's name have to do with anything? i knew him before i joined blf but right when i joined discord.
you were going against the norm of actual new users so i assumed alt
that's all

i only know captmeat as an entity on the forums and when you said their name i thought of my entity (that exists only in the forums, not in game) and assumed you were talking about them
doesnt really make sense but whatever

@daswiruch drew skube is one of the entropia / queeba industries kids which explains his troll like demeanor

That makes a lotta sense

That makes a lotta sense
i don't really want to be affiliated with them. i guess some of their mentality rubbed off on me and i apologize.

Oh stuff lol I apologize for implying that you're an starfish or anything, I'm just saying that it makes sense because it seems like you hang out with those guys. No hard feelings, dude.

Oh stuff lol I apologize for implying that you're an starfish or anything, I'm just saying that it makes sense because it seems like you hang out with those guys. No hard feelings, dude.
i understand. i was an starfish, and as i said its because i use the mentality of the entropians on the internet. i guess its time not to.

is it just me or is it hard to take nix seriously when he gets triggered when glaceon is disrespected lmao

The thread doubled in size when I was at school. Wow.

I guess all I have left to say is:

The issue at hand is that the users Patton tends to pick on are literal scum. He only attacks users who are diseases to this forum. Maybe those users, nix being a great example, should be the ones to stop first.

Hate the stuffposter, not the person who hates the stuffposter.

You know who else patton360 hates? Me and TableSalt. Are you sure literally either of us are "literal scum"?

The thread doubled in size when I was at school. Wow.

I guess all I have left to say is:

You know who else patton360 hates? Me and TableSalt. Are you sure literally either of us are "literal scum"?
tablesalt is just annoying. You're an idiot who makes a bunch of cringy posts, but at least you're not furrys!

tablesalt is just annoying. You're an idiot who makes a bunch of cringy posts, but at least you're not furrys!

I can bet you'll hold a grudge on TableSalt and compare him to Master Matthew forever. You're known to hold grudges for long, so I wouldn't be surprised if you dislike a significant part of your colleagues in college.

I can bet you'll hold a grudge on TableSalt and compare him to Master Matthew forever. You're known to hold grudges for long, so I wouldn't be surprised if you dislike a significant part of your colleagues in college.
Half of your posts are either some really poorly made sarcastic comment or a humblebrag attempt at being smarter than everyone else. You don't explicitly say it or admit it, but you literally ooze 'im smarter than everyone'

It ticks me off sometimes. You're not horrible but jesus forget you aren't even subtle about it.

patton bc it's annoying me pretty bad it's furries not furrys

is it just me or is it hard to take nix seriously when he gets triggered when glaceon is disrespected lmao

I love you. (no homo)

holy stuff now it's literally patton going "FURRYS!!!!!"

holy stuff now it's literally patton going "FURRYS!!!!!"
well yea its because your a friend

tablesalt is just annoying.
at least I acknowledged it and stopped being a blockchip.
like others have said, you hold grudges forever.
if someone did something you didn't like in the past, for the rest of your life whenever you see them, you're like "oh it's that friend"