Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35451 times)

it's hard to argue against him because he's so stupid and his arguments are so bad

This happens every time someone calls him out on something. He either:s

A) Hides behind someone else
B) Makes an over-the-top reaction (i.e. ""nix is furry friend"" "do you bigots have nothing better to do with your lives" "bigot" "bigot" "bigot" "you are all egotistical scrotums")
C) Self-admittedly, sperges out until someone accuses us of bulling him

It's a really predictable cycle and all I want for Christmas is it to end in him loving off

But still, Patton does need to chill out. It's like he literally hates everybody on the BLF except for a select few.

But still, Patton does need to chill out. It's like he literally hates everybody on the BLF except for a select few.
is this a bad thing?

I just hate the morons of the blf

pattons not the worst guy on earth
hes alright and i dont really see anything wrong
but thats my own opinion

also nix you said you wanted to change but you're still acting the same way before you had a meltdown

No, not exactly.  If you want to godwin this brown townogy properly, he thinks they're jews.  Riddler's hatred for the jews was disgust based - he saw them as an infection on the Aryan nations.  A lot of his thinking was based on disgust and germophobic reactions.  Jordan B Peterson has talked about this in recent interviews.  I can't find the exact clip but everyone would do well to listen to the Joe Rogan podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
R
This is a much better brown townogy thank you.

Only digging your hole deeper, buddy.
Oh, and also, he never did go through with chugging that bottle. Which makes him a liar. Good luck looking for people to defend your case, man, cuz I'm certainly not. I'd spit in your face, but you're not even clean enough for me to spit on. Even then, you'd probably like it.
seriously the forget is your problem dude

Patton360 should marry toxicology, they have so much in common.

Like, harrassing me because of one post i made over a year ago by now. I changed since then but im sure they never noticed because they dont even bother to read my posts and respond immediately with the same response.

No, not exactly.  If you want to godwin this brown townogy properly, he thinks they're jews.  Riddler's hatred for the jews was disgust based - he saw them as an infection on the Aryan nations.  A lot of his thinking was based on disgust and germophobic reactions.  Jordan B Peterson has talked about this in recent interviews.  I can't find the exact clip but everyone would do well to listen to the Joe Rogan podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
this is great thanks for the correction

put it this way: i dislike patton, but i like grimlock. and i think this whole dismissal of his arguments is a bad idea.

dataproxy, you're making yourself look bad with just constant repetition of "ur digging ur own hole" when he's not even really doing that. being more dismissive than nix or even taboo, historically, only makes your case look bad. esp when you pass off Self Delete and actually go and support him going through with it.
like jesus christ he didn't do anything personal to you; this is an internet forum over a game where you build stuff. don't take things so damn personally jeez.

correction: whole dismissal of nix's arguments, as been happening in the past page, is a bad idea

Every time I see him in game he calls me an autist and tries to get me banned from the server i'm on, luckily I haven't run into a host handicapped enough to listen to him.