drama is arguments without conclusions

Author Topic: drama is arguments without conclusions  (Read 2951 times)

why do we argue? nothing ever happens unless badspot comes in and bans them
we should start proposing solutions of some sort in a thread, like "user should stop/get banned for X amount of time/apologise/leave for a while for their own sake not ours/etc." and not just "/support" or "ur a literal a utist nd ur drama iz bad" and try to come to a conclusion on what to do, rather than just indefinitely call people idiots
opinion
also should these "do you think X would improve the drama subforum" threads should go in drama or off-topic or what

this might actually be bannable.

stop creating these threads under drama

SuperSuit's idea actually sounds kinda nice, yet I know half the forums would get banned because they wouldn't do this idea properly.

Well, SuperSuit, maybe something should be made clear about what drama is.

Drama is when you expose a person to being trouble for the community, show evidence that they have been jerks/key sharers/hackers/exploiters/moveforward(1);ers/badmins and attempt to do one or more of the following:

• Persuade the person in question to change via social pressure
  • Indicate that the person's actions are bannable
  • Inform the community to avoid interaction with the person or ban them from their server

Of course, arguments are simply bound to occur, and that's why the arguments are mostly contained within this subforum.

Really, if this subforum didn't exist with this community, I think this would be a forum less active than the Undertow Games forum. Aforementioned forum is not exactly dead but I believe it doesn't have more than 15 posts a day unless a major event occurs.

this might actually be bannable.
please be bannable
what, posting non-problem threads in drama that relate to drama, or creating a new topic about this after creating the other one?
and yes I know what the drama section's for, but where does a thread about problems in general and how to solve them and not a specific problem go

no clue what "this" even was :P

to answer your question, op, it's for social pressure and an attempt to get the other person to make a fool of themselves, or admit failure and possibly change
not that hard to use your brain yk

i really hope badspot forgives you for this

it's fine the way it is right now

to answer your question, op, it's for social pressure and an attempt to get the other person to make a fool of themselves, or admit failure and possibly change
not that hard to use your brain yk
it's for entertaining trolls too