Author Topic: Freeday - ID: 107022 - Ridiculous Perma Bans + Toxic Behaviour  (Read 5052 times)

Actually most of what gay did was also in cooperation with other moderators such as me and Quezni (Known as Dell on the forums.)

Heres what gay did to freeday on his server.

1) Banned him (Not perma.) for resetting the map out of nowhere. True

2) Got unbanned after whining. Never whined, he just unbanned me

3) Banned him for doing warmongering to the extreme. I was banned before it was made a rule

4) Got unbanned after whining. Never whined, wasn't unbanned

5) Got banned for being extremely childish. That is still active. Never got unbanned - I fail to see how I could be double banned.
You forgot to include the part were you were being a total cunt to me the entire time and dupsaved some of my stuff as "Cuntday's Merpbuild"

Now - Spartan was banned for abusing VCE and spamming rockets everywhere, lagging the server. I banned him because he got deadmined and must've done it out of salt, as well as him abusing admin so many times I lost track. Dawid then joined the server and decided to dup 1x1 plates with kill on them everywhere and flamed me when I was busy building and couldn't pay attention to him. Survival then joined and spammed around 100-200k of 1x1fs in stacks using duplicator and was permanently banned. He then asks on BLG to be unbanned and admits to doing this, because other bans were "unjust" and I tell him he can stay banned.

Also whoever is saying I only ever perma - you are incorrect. I only do this to trolls and spammers - which I have had many join my server recently due to it being a freebuild.

Hypocrisy is always fun, isn't it?
Except I didn't lie in my ban reason and this is nothing similar to that topic - also nice admittance to saying you screwed up on my ban.

Freeday, do I need to bring up the fact that you're a known troll called dogling? Your BL_ID matches up perfectly.

Evidence 1: http://prnt.sc/eirkwl
Look at the dates on those threads please, show me a drama within the past 6 months and I'll pay attention - people can change.
Evidence 2: http://prnt.sc/eirjbx
Well done - you found my old forum account which I've made it blatantly clear I am an alt of in game and people have mentioned on the forums!

Now for the fun part - all the pictures you left out!
[Focus on my chat with survival in the bottom left, not the chat with skeletal or in general discussion]

Here you can see Survival asking to be unbanned, and admitting to spamming my server.

On this one only focus on the General Discussion chat - which they started and flooded GD with, not me - here you can see them discussing different ways of crashing servers and how they would go about it on mine.

To anyone who says pagestretch - I tried making the image smaller but its unreadable.

The hypocrisy was that you complained about supposedly bullstuff bans, then you yourself made bans for significantly more nebulous reasons.

The hypocrisy was that you complained about supposedly bullstuff bans, then you yourself made bans for significantly more nebulous reasons.
Which was thw bullstuff ban? I banned them for spamming.

Oh and also - I'm doing exactly what your admins do, Magus!
If you would own a car or a house of your own, that you paid for with your own money, don't you think that you should be given the power to decide who can enter and who cannot?

He dislikes our corrupt ways of administrations so much that he'll do the same thing

Quote from: CRITAWAKETS and -Paint- link= date=
Actually most of what gay did was also in cooperation with other moderators such as me and Quezni (Known as Dell on the forums.)

Heres what gay did to freeday on his server.

1) Banned him (Not perma.) for resetting the map out of nowhere. True

2) Got unbanned after whining. Never whined, he just unbanned me You only whined as much as Dat Awkward Moment. That means you whined alot.

3) Banned him for doing warmongering to the extreme. I was banned before it was made a rule It always was a rule.

4) Got unbanned after whining. Never whined, wasn't unbanned Oh you definitively whined. And you did get unbanned but you wont admit it because you would look childish.

5) Got banned for being extremely childish. That is still active. Never got unbanned - I fail to see how I could be double banned. You got banned straight after you got unbanned in an act of childishness because you did not want to get on the server only because i was on it out of nowhere and did not want to talk to I'm_Gay.avi about it and blocked him.
You forgot to include the part were you were being a total cunt to me the entire time and dupsaved some of my stuff as "Cuntday's Merpbuild"

Now - Spartan was banned for abusing VCE and spamming rockets everywhere, lagging the server. I banned him because he got deadmined and must've done it out of salt, as well as him abusing admin so many times I lost track. Dawid then joined the server and decided to dup 1x1 plates with kill on them everywhere and flamed me when I was busy building and couldn't pay attention to him. Survival then joined and spammed around 100-200k of 1x1fs in stacks using duplicator and was permanently banned. He then asks on BLG to be unbanned and admits to doing this, because other bans were "unjust" and I tell him he can stay banned.
Nice way of changing the subject or you really suck at creating text.

Man i was so big of a cunt when you did not want to join the server only because i was on it and gay told you to come to know why you hate me so much all of a sudden. And renember that time where... Wait a second. You were perma-banned before gay made a new map. Me and him never dupsaved your stuff. You are straight up lying here. I imagine the bans on Medieval Roleplay on you were for other reasons than you listed in your drama.

Man now i hate having to create all the text formatting when doing the quotes you made. I just wasted my time.

Nice way of changing the subject or you really suck at creating text.
I fail to see how I changed the subject - I was speaking about their bans and you making stuff up. Also when I was banned I just asked Gay why I was banned - I fail to see how this is whining.
Man i was so big of a cunt when you did not want to join the server only because i was on it and gay told you to come to know why you hate me so much all of a sudden. I didnt hate you at all until you saved my stuff as Cuntday and acted like an arrogant starfish when I was banned.
And renember that time where... Wait a second. You were perma-banned before gay made a new map. Me and him never dupsaved your stuff.
I played on the new map, I fail to see what you are saying. Also when my stuff was gone I asked if it was saved and he said you saved it as Cuntday - you know I played on this new map because youd seen me on it before.
 You are straight up lying here. I imagine the bans on Medieval Roleplay on you were for other reasons than you listed in your drama.
Nice way of changing the subject and lying about me lying.
Man now i hate having to create all the text formatting when doing the quotes you made. I just wasted my time.
You sure did, because you have no evidence to support your bullstuff apart from a buttbuddy admin.

He dislikes our corrupt ways of administrations so much that he'll do the same thing
Well, I wasn't unbanned so I was obviously in the wrong on that drama, making my points invalid and your administration ways perfectly acceptable.

Extremely sorry for a triplepost but this is the person I banned, who is calling me salty:
[Dawid]

well that's just deliberate flaming

well that's just deliberate flaming
He's been doing it to me ever since he got banned lmao