Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence

Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55246 times)

I'd quote the picture again because simply going "it really doesnt lmfao" is solidifying the fact that the picture really sums up how you behave pretty well.

I'd quote the picture again because simply going "it really doesnt lmfao" is solidifying the fact that the picture really sums up how you behave pretty well.
i was literally in the process of cropping the dude plugging his ears and quoting him lol

i was literally in the process of cropping the dude plugging his ears and quoting him lol
Hahah oh wow

you're far more autistic than betel or ravencroft so i wouldnt be talking

Weren't you the one who tried to excommunicate me from a discord I was admin in because you learned I was a furry? I don't think you get to throw around the A word all willy nilly lmfao

To add onto that, you pick on the weird kids to make yourself feel better. Does anyone genuinely enjoy being around you? All you did in the good ones was talk about how annoyed people on the forums made you and you would stufftalk people specifically and link to their posts like people were going to help you stuff on kids

patton in all honesty you seem like an alright guy but you need to calm it down with stuffting on everyone

i manipulated people into giving me most of my keys for free. prob bought around 15 total, but used over 40.
I'm with boltster, this is sad. most people would give up. you should consider seeing a therapist because this is unhealthy

its always the college kids

Weren't you the one who tried to excommunicate me from a discord I was admin in because you learned I was a furry? I don't think you get to throw around the A word all willy nilly lmfao

Patton's head is so far up his own ass, arguing with him and being a rational person is a wasted effort upon your own part. I've said this privately to other people who've consistently argued with Patton over petty stuff, but it applies generally everywhere. Arguing with someone like him who's so deep into his own beliefs is pointless, it's not an argument if one isn't willing to give the other side a chance to possibly change their belief. Patton's existence here is merely to jack off on his own superiority complex and pretend he's hot stuff. All you can do is move on.

wow, raven is not a cool guy
saying that the clan i'm in North Street, the leader, Laughing Jack, uses hacks. He doesn't, trust me. he told Auios to ban me and rendermankiller just because we're in north street. i asked auios on glass not to ban us, he said he's not going to ban anybody unless theyre loving up his server, he said that on the server soon after. sadly i do not have any proof, but alot of people where there. i can't believe he has been banned on many forum alts and accounts
do not trust this person
they most likely only think we use "hacks" due to crazy's drama on the clan, saying there's tools bl might not be fond of, what he meant is loving funkyshirt not blhack or anything like that, because some people don't like funkyshirt because it lags servers. so pretty much i'm saying raven told auios to ban rendermankiller and i for being in north street, because apparently we use hacks, and now he's using hacks himself, what a loving arsehole
sure he may've hosted great servers, but i've never been to them but sure i've heard of them and they sound great but now i feel like i should never join a server with ravencrof in it or ravencroft's servers
///triplesupport
inb4tl;dr

wow, raven is not a cool guy
saying that the clan i'm in North Street, the leader, Laughing Jack, uses hacks. He doesn't, trust me. he told Auios to ban me and rendermankiller just because we're in north street. i asked auios on glass not to ban us, he said he's not going to ban anybody unless theyre loving up his server, he said that on the server soon after. sadly i do not have any proof, but alot of people where there. i can't believe he has been banned on many forum alts and accounts
do not trust this person
they most likely only think we use "hacks" due to crazy's drama on the clan, saying there's tools bl might not be fond of, what he meant is loving funkyshirt not blhack or anything like that, because some people don't like funkyshirt because it lags servers. so pretty much i'm saying raven told auios to ban rendermankiller and i for being in north street, because apparently we use hacks, and now he's using hacks himself, what a loving arsehole
sure he may've hosted great servers, but i've never been to them but sure i've heard of them and they sound great but now i feel like i should never join a server with ravencrof in it or ravencroft's servers
///triplesupport
inb4tl;dr
I think he's got his own drama, and laughingjack and his clan are real sbitheads in my experence

Whoops didnt finish post

I've personally seen render and laughingjack use blhack, I just don't have any screenshots.

He's in the same cancer clan as betel and raven so no big surprise here

Wait skill4life is the guy who hosted the survival server holy stuff

Wait skill4life is the guy who hosted the survival server holy stuff
kind of off topic but who runs that survival server and who all are it's administrators?
They wish to remain anonymous.
(i actually don't know either tho)