Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55316 times)

Now that this drama has been made server hosts will either take the proper course of acfion(banning raven) or do nothing.

Also, Nickpb, didn't you blacklist me from all of Tezunis servers for speedhacking, even going as far as posting about it to "warn" everybody else? What's the difference in this case, exactly? Please explain
Sorry for the double post but thought i should address this directly. Yeah I did and I would ban you again for it just like i would ban raven for it. Whats the point

Yeah I did and I would ban you again for it just like i would ban raven for it. Whats the point

Yea but don't you consider it

funny

I wouldn't say it's as much people getting upset as in people getting worked up over something that is literally such an easy fix. Now that this drama has been made server hosts will either take the proper course of action(banning raven) or do nothing. If they ban raven boom problem solved and you don't gotta worry. If they don't ban him then clearly they shouldn't be hosting and you're better off not on that server. What's really funny is what is going to come of this drama, the overreactions are always a good laugh.
Him using the hack is funny because like forget dudes it's raven and it's taken SOOOOOO long for him to get caught lmao
why do i think the reponses are funny? Because it's the wrong way to handle this
Getting rilled up just makes people say stupid things lol
Make a solid drama like skill did and ban the user if you host. If you go to a server and the host doesn't know you could show him the solid drama. There doesn't need to be a angry bandwagon mentality if people can handle themselves like a proper person
Now please don't reply to me unless you actually read the thread

Wrong way to handle this is to make a drama and spread the word to as many people as possible, nice.

What? No lmao
With such a solid drama there's no need to spread the word by posting "oh forget that guy" "revoke him"

Badspot isn't loving listening to you and since it's such a solid drama you can just link it to hosts and they will ban raven. Lmao why do you have this warped mindset that I'm defending hackers

In my second quote i literally say "Make a solid drama like skill did"
Maybe you're just incapable of reading and this is a lost argument from the start

Misunderstood you then, thought you considered the drama itself funny and not the replies, my bad.

Misunderstood you then, thought you considered the drama itself funny and not the replies, my bad.
Its fine hopefully this will clear it up for the other users that think i'm defending raven

This should warrant nothing short of a complete revoking of every key tied to his IP IMO, if he's fully capable and willing to use cheats, he's already broken the EULA
This, without a doubt.
Also IP blacklisting should be implemented as well.

Any movement by badspot on this yet?

Might be another hack programmed. Isn't .dll injection not possible anymore?

Might be another hack programmed. Isn't .dll injection not possible anymore?
Injections are possible - you can inject any program on your computer.
I've been out of the loop for a while but I believe theres an injection that common server hosts in Blockland use to prevent players from colliding?
Crown's server uses this. - However I might be wrong if it's an injection... Could be an add-on and I misunderstood something someone told me. Correct me if I'm wrong guys!

Aren't you supposed to be dead?