Author Topic: World opinion map  (Read 12768 times)

A. Leave the EU
B. Stop allowing uncontrolled mass immigration.

You DO realize that Ukraine and Belarus (along with a number of Baltic nations) AREN'T in the eu right?

Also Armenia and Georgia are not Middle Eastern countries, that is they aren't Muslim.

Whether it be the terrorists, or their overall awful average morals and otherwise, I cannot respect a religion that does not respect others.
lol i guess you hate every religion except buddhism then

Alright Laugh all you want, but the attacks objectives weren't to end lives, (well maybe not for the WTC Attacks, but attacking one of our most economic trading buildings of the time could not have been a fluke.) In Japan we warned people of the bombs, yet they refused to leave out of pride and ignorance.
You got a bit of it right. Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't strategic targets, they were just heavily civilian population so that the US could essentially scare Japan out of the war. 50% of hiroshima's population at the time was soldiers but they were all off-duty or reserves.

these aren't proper nouns matthew why did you capitalize them
Its hilarious because he talks about disrespecting women when he unironically idolizes Milo Yiannopoulos

You DO realize that Ukraine and Belarus (along with a number of Baltic nations) AREN'T in the eu right?

Also Armenia and Georgia are not Middle Eastern countries, that is they aren't Muslim.
My painting is a bit broad, sorry about that, It was less of me having an issue with these countries, but more I just didn't feel like putting in the effort to pain-stakingly colour them so carefully as I did with the US ( I took a loving hour on that stuff alone.)

Islam is Cancer, plain and simple.
Whether it be the terrorists, or their overall awful average morals and otherwise, I cannot respect a religion that does not respect others.
I'm muslim and I respect everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, or background. There are a lot of people like me who are also muslim and also feel the same way. However, you never hear their voices; you only hear the voices of the vocal minority of terrorist scumbags and moderate muslims who tend to be flashed all over rightist opinion videos like boobs at a strip club.

Seriously, don't generalize an entire group of people. There are black people who call all whites tribal and pigs. You don't want to be like those kill all whitey dudes, don't you?

You can give me the "well NOT ALL MUSLIMS" stuff all day
well... i mean it's true that not all of them act like this

lol i guess you hate every religion except buddhism then
Pretty much, but Islam is the only one at the moment actively targeting non-muslims, even outside of the 'extremist' types.
You got a bit of it right. Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't strategic targets, they were just heavily civilian population so that the US could essentially scare Japan out of the war. 50% of hiroshima's population at the time was soldiers but they were all off-duty or reserves.
If you attack their reserves, you attack their means to fight
Its hilarious because he talks about disrespecting women when he unironically idolizes Milo Yiannopoulos
You haven't ever watched a single stream of Milo, or any of his videos, this statement makes this all too obvious.

well... i mean it's true that not all of them act like this
Maybe so, but the point isn't that all muslims act like this, but the fact that current state of islam and its power over countries has lead to this religion enabling morally disgusting activities.

Don't loving start a debate in this thread lol

all parties would be better off if we boycotted master milo's posts tbh

Pretty much, but Islam is the only one at the moment actively targeting non-muslims, even outside of the 'extremist' types.
Not really. there's a vocal minority that hates non-muslims, and then there's the rest of the world who ends up hating all muslims instead of that vocal group. Trust me, most muslims hate CIA and those other groups that commit atrocities. They use civilians as body shields, rape women, and destroy historical artifacts. You're hating the wrong people.

If you attack their reserves, you attack their means to fight
But this wasn't their goal. they only found out the military reserves statistics after the bombs had been dropped and they were trying to count the dead. The city was targeted purely for its civilian population, to send a message. It was pseudo-terrorism used to end the war.

You haven't ever watched a single stream of Milo, or any of his videos, this statement makes this all too obvious.
You created a thread celebrating a fake holiday thats primary goal is to belittle a serious issue in society. Don't talk please.

Maybe so, but the point isn't that all muslims act like this, but the fact that current state of islam and its power over countries has lead to this religion enabling morally disgusting activities.
Islam isn't a giant government. It's a religion practiced by several countries. Places like Saudi Arabia allowed these morally disgusting activities to take place, but that's it. Almost every Islamic country in the middle east is trying to fight CIA right now, especially Iraq. They have more soldiers trying to put an end to terrorism than we do out there.

In Japan we warned people of the bombs, yet they refused to leave out of pride and ignorance.
two symptoms of fervent nationalism, which you seem to be a fan of

Matthew nobody wants you here so why don't you forget off instead of making me lock the thread