stupid things you've done with kitchen appliances

Author Topic: stupid things you've done with kitchen appliances  (Read 2632 times)

was so out to lunch i put ramen in the microwave with no water. just got a lot of melted garbage, a big black block of noodles, and a house full of smoke. wasn't a problem because it was easy to clean but that was pretty stupid

what about yall

i left a loaf of bread on top of the toaster oven before

oops

Microwave:
Crumpled aluminum foil
clay with a lit match in the middle of it
chip bags
bars of soap
literally tons of marshmellows
easily over 100 cds
grapes

Oven: I used to use my oven to light a stick on fire and then use that to smoke weed if i didn't have a lighter

Fridge: idk i guess i used to freeze my paintballs and shoot houses when i was a dumb kid

i tried to defrost a frozen caprisun once when i was in like, second grade

I put loving bowl with ramen noodles with no water, because my dumbass thought the noodle would melt, but I ended up making burned noodles and almost causing a fire.

i inserted a microwave into my urethra

I once buttered up my laptop and salted the battery, before putting it into a microwave to 'demagnetize the electrolytes'.

Surprised no one has said the obvious 'toaster in a bathtub'.

I wasn't the dumb one in the scenario, but in cooking class back in HS a kid put a pan in the oven with a towel under it and it started a fire.

I once instructed someone to cook a frozen pizza in the oven with the pizza still on the cardboard. Luckily we'll smelled it before it caught fire.

i inserted a microwave into my urethra
Ah, there's the obligatory dirty answer. I wondered how long it'd take.
This is the BLF, after all.

i put my richard in a blender and turned it to puree

I microwaved a habanero pepper at a friends house and we almost coughed our lungs out

I once buttered up my laptop and salted the battery, before putting it into a microwave to 'demagnetize the electrolytes'.

Le subtle meme xD

I almost forgot to take the spoon out of a bowl of soup once

One time I sautéed pork for a stir fry in a frying pan instead of a wok. I am such a moron

I tried to forget a toaster. All it ended up doing was making my richard stuck in it. And then i used a fork to get it out.