Author Topic: Text to brick  (Read 1033 times)

I'm p sure this already exists but I cannot find it.

I was wondering if someone could make a client side mod that allows you to say something and have it built into blocks.

ie you would say "@b hi" and, starting with your ghost brick, it would build the word hi, like this:
O: clear brick
X: not clear brick
XOX  XXX
XOX  OXO
XXX  OXO
XOX  OXO
XOX  XXX

as i said this prob already exists but i cannot find it, please link me to it

EDIT: Sky Captain says that it it was in testing on the rtb forums, but isn't in the rtb archives. If someone could re-upload it to glass and here, that would be great.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:19:55 PM by GreyWolf »

There has been previous side clients like the auto-builder that can relate to this, however that was a side client proto for RTB which is shut down. I've failed to see it in other archives, the only way to get it is thru someone who has had it before, which I do on my old laptop but I cannot transfer it over, though I'm not sure the client would be supported by BL servers now anyways. To my knowledge, I haven't seen anyone take up the task of redoing it or updating it. I believe someone has discussed/questioned about this old client somewhat recently tho.
Keep in mind this old client isn't a simple command build, but a save auto build. In other words, you have it saved to the side client and you join another's server, you could auto build the save at a much much faster rate then you could free hand.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:34:26 PM by IceFox »

Assuming you still have the laptop, can't you just upload it directly?

here's one https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11058668/ShareX/2016/12/Script_BuildChar.zip
it probably still works

@BT [message]
@BTS to cancel or smth probably

Give yourself a cookie!

you :cookieMonster:  <---  :cookie:

Thanks btw

Give yourself a cookie!

you :cookieMonster:  <---  :cookie:
thank you friend very tastey

Do note that some admins will consider things like this add-on to be good for nothing but producing spam.