Author Topic: what happened to dotdot?  (Read 2024 times)

He's a reformed tranloveual now. Not kidding. He blames all of his angst and stuff on his repressed gender identity disorder and now that he is out he is a completely different person. This is his latest account, but last logged in march. He posted some pics of his new self.
you're loving with me

he got mixed up in some shady stuff apparently, and ended up getting shot. there was like this whole news article on the new york times or something about it, they even mentioned blockland
link or fake

He used to go on CaravanGaming when it was still a teamspeak. I haven't been there in ages so you probably will have to ask Nobot when was the last time he was on.

Also Night Fox can you dig up the article/thread? I can't find anything

He's a reformed tranloveual now. Not kidding. He blames all of his angst and stuff on his repressed gender identity disorder and now that he is out he is a completely different person. This is his latest account, but last logged in march. He posted some pics of his new self.
baHAHAHAH THAT CUNT WAS HIM?!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to talk to her quite a bit and enjoyed all our conversations. Hope it's all going well for her now.

He used to go on CaravanGaming when it was still a teamspeak. I haven't been there in ages so you probably will have to ask Nobot when was the last time he was on.

he doesn't go in there anymore

I used to talk to her quite a bit and enjoyed all our conversations. Hope it's all going well for her now.

Have you talked to him after the love change?

Have you talked to him after the love change?
Yep I have and I'm completely supportive of people pursuing whatever they feel makes them happiest.