Author Topic: CORRECT diagonal round bricks  (Read 977 times)

The diagonal round bricks that I have, off an RTB archive, don't line up with the other round bricks that I have (which I'm pretty sure are default).  Could anyone fix this? Or is there a version that I'm missing.

Not totally sure if this goes in help or here.

Edit:
Horizontal poles seem to work, and I can confirm that all 3 sizes of the vertical ones do not.  I feel as tho this is the fault of the vertical ones as the horizontal ones are a plate high as they should be.  Unless the diagonal ones somehow warp.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:01:21 PM by DaBlocko »

You'd need special adapters.
but yeah I support this

I would love to do this but the collision would be blocks so, there's no point.

I'm pretty sure there's actually two vertical pole brick packs, one of which is sized properly for the diagonals/horizontals

I'm pretty sure there's actually two vertical pole brick packs, one of which is sized properly for the diagonals/horizontals
he shows this and he's using the smaller ones

Use Horizontal and Adapter or else the horizontal and vertical don't match. (Adapter isn't compatible with Vertical.)
AFAIK neither are compatible because the end shape of the vertical isn't the same. It just isn't. It's not a circle, it's an ellipse, because you're cutting it at an angle. It needs to be cut at half the angle it's cut at and match up to something with the same angle going the other way to make a proper turn.

I recommend the Ropes addon, it can do stuff kinda like this. It doesn't allow events on the ropes, sadly, but it lets you do any angle or thickness of pole by setting the slack to zero.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 10:35:07 AM by SuperSuit12 »