Steve5451² - you alright? dissapeared with only a comment

Author Topic: Steve5451² - you alright? dissapeared with only a comment  (Read 6572 times)

yesterday stevy (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=132993) typed this into my discord

and subsequently went offline, along with his discord bot going offline

I left it for a day under the assumption he either: didn't want to be in the discord, would come back later or something major has happened. we've speculated a little but its incredibly odd of him to leave this cryptic message

I understand and respect if he doesn't want to be part of this community any more but I'm concerned if something happened to him, if anyone has heard from him as to what is going on please tell us. unless its like super personal then probably shouldn't share details but i'd still like to know that he's ok

he ascended to the 2d universe

He probably found another community that is better than this one.

he ascended to the 2d universe

He probably found another community that is better than this one.
he wouldn't leave a message like this and then log off off everything tho cus he's not on steam either since he said that

i think my friend died

we can only hope for the best

please don't be dead steve i actually liked you my boy

I desperately want to make a "wtf guys I'm right here" joke but I'm so genuinely concerned for him

on another note roughly 2 hours before the message he was talking to us just fine

please don't be dead, please loving don't die.

steve come home we miss u