Poll

do you have faith in me

yeah
6 (75%)
nah dude
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Ragequit's TDM Server [hiatus] - progress being made  (Read 3230 times)

I hope your aim in blockland is better than in BO3 because if it isnt I feel sorry for your team :^)

bump
oh heck dude
i was doing a dm with ike's default-ish weapons back that was set in afghanistan could i use ur edit
if i can I'll give u a dl link when possible
your PC/CPU hit t-junction, a point when the CPU shuts down to save itself so it might not be gucked
do you think it'd work now that its just been sitting for almost a month w/o use?
I hope your aim in blockland is better than in BO3 because if it isnt I feel sorry for your team :^)
eat ass loser im better w/ a mouse and keyboard anyways nerd

update on the current situation involves good news and bad news and more good news

good news: i got a new pc my dudes.
bad news: it doesn't look like i will be able to pull files off of my old pc
other good news: i have photos of the mini build and luckily i wasn't too far along with dragonshead
as for the other map that was secret its completely gone without a trace unless sonokido has a save

hi
im a dumb lazy friend and i have school stuff to do but i'll get around to making progress with rebuilding my stuff sometime soon (maybe)

holy stuff i didn't even know this still existed

well hello there.

i've finally mustered up enough motivation to start recovering again. if conditions are right and i'm able to collaborate with good builders and possibly coders you guys will have some nice treats in store.

also i'm really excited to announce something else, but that'll come in due time. basic stuff will come first. sorry i've been a little late to deliver on my promises, but i do have very big plans for the future of this server. whether or not they'll be executed will be told in time, but i'll try my damndest to not be a lazy forgetin loser. over and out
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:38:28 PM by Ragequit »

god loving damn it bl glass

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 11:00:25 PM by Ragequit »

whoa bumpy
starting building of different assets to be used within dragonshead harbor, will post images when done