Author Topic: Relatives on the Forums  (Read 2574 times)

This is really loving creepy and I'd like you to remove my sister and I from the list.

I'm akio's younger brother

ngl dude, this is pretty loving weird

instead we should form a shipping wall on the forums for when forumers start to get it on

This is really loving creepy and I'd like you to remove my sister and I from the list.
lol

ngl dude, this is pretty loving weird
how so
seems innocent enough to me

how so
i can see why it would appear creepy i mean

imagine if there was a thread dedicated to finding the real names of forumers

how so

It's creepy because they presumably didn't ask to be added

What if I kept a personal tab on your life? why would I have that?

Unless it's something like an open thread of "hey who's has relatives here/who are you related to on the forums" It's kind of weird to collect that info

i dunno tho it doesn't seem like it's as bad as they think it is unless their sibling or whatever is known for being a problem user or something but i'm an only child so i can't relate ha g-get it relat-

plus i mean it's not like we have to dig through their facebook profiles or anything they usually state it here at some point
unless we did and i missed that in which case yeAH that's pretty weird

but yea i do kinda get it

but i'm an only child so i can't relate ha g-get it relat-
-_____________________-

what if like

someone here

was my cousin

woah

Okay guys, I'v tried to hide it from you for so long, but I can't hide it forever.
Secrets cannot stay hidden, and the more you try to hide them, the more they are found,
so I have figured out the best way to keep things hidden is to not hide the, but give them away in plain sight,
therefore I am giving up this vital piece of information.

I am not just Master Matthew², But I am also indeed Master Matthew.

dreams of cheese and toxic are bros
badspot and akio's related somehow, along with all the other asians

Nick and neon are not actually related

wait uh

I just sorta mentioned it because why not it's already sorta common knowledge, we've referred to it before.

but being displayed up there really makes me feel uneasy, this log is kinda sketch Jumbo.