Author Topic: discord "nitro" released in australia  (Read 3288 times)

You're paying for it to support / thank  the developers of Discord, why the forget is this so hard for you to understand..?
Than just add a donate thingy?
A subscription with extra features is basically the same as paying for adobe creative cloud or something
Its not really supporting stuff, youre paying for goods. Nothing more and nothing less

A subscription with extra features is basically the same as paying for adobe creative cloud or something
Its not really supporting stuff, youre paying for goods. Nothing more and nothing less

you're so dense that i can barely read what your post is because the light cant even escape it

how the forget is this like adobe creative cloud

you're supporting discord and they give you some cool stuff for it, but not so much that people that cant pay feel like they're missing out

the difference between adobe creative cloud and this is that discord nitro does not give you anything more but an aesthetic advantage. all the same utilities that one could use are on all of the accounts already. there would be no reason to get it unless you wanted to either have like 3 features you really couldn't care about or support discord considering it was already a free service.

adobe creative cloud gives you like a week trial on everything lol. how does this relate?

now let me get this straight

you're complaining about getting things for supporting a company, and think they should instead give you nothing for supporting them?

I was just talking about Discord with family who have faintly heard about it, been using it for a while now. I use it knowing it won't be here forever since there's money involved somewhere, but I am happy to see this news on the same day. Pretty neat, hopefully they aren't bought out in the near future or start taking away features to put them behind paywalls. But hey, I am thankful for what it is currently.

[reply noting how handicapped you sound]

i totalyl support discord
and animated avatars? lmao i have to think of the stuff i can pull off with that