Author Topic: chakada  (Read 7968 times)

im gonna be siding with chak because drew is a lying forget
he once claimed bob skube (a professional baseball player) was related to him
/nosupport

any proof?

until then, /neutral
ill provide proof against him (when I was spammed) if you want

all i see is two stuffwits trying to out-stuff eachother
/neutral
no i did not read that wall of text op wrote

calling me names and stuff I didn't appreciate.
you literally called gays monsters and abominations, i was literally there at the time and you where pretty much calling me a monster and an abomination
i didn't like that
/nosupport

you literally called gays monsters and abominations, i was literally there at the time and you where pretty much calling me a monster and an abomination
i didn't like that
/nosupport
an even bigger addition to prove his hypocrisy

all i see is two stuffwits trying to out-stuff eachother
/neutral
no i did not read that wall of text op wrote
pretty logical for you to draw conclusions without reading any of it
either way, he started the drama knowing full well he's evenly/more guilty of such actions

so can someone give me a tl;dr because this is really confusing

so can someone give me a tl;dr because this is really confusing

it's discord drama of how drew skube doesn't like chak's "cunty attitude" because chakada has been a "cunt" to him

the stories in the drama were just examples of how chakada is the "cunt" here

however, drew skube stufftily formatted a drama that is supposed to call out of how "chakada has changed his attitude"  and is therefore a "cunt" but it failed to make that point clear and it turned into a huge mess

if you've ever known chakada you would know he is way more of a cunt than drew skube

but because of the way drew wrote this drama and the way chakada defended himself, to a neutral who doesn't know neither of them you would think it's the opposite

this is just a stufffest and both parties are idiots to be honest

drama was poorly made but who gives a forget. chakada loves to abuse admin and be a cunt about it, then plays the victim card when something doesn't go his way. hes repeated the same garbage for years so take his word with a grain of salt. hes definition of a little bitch

who are you even

if you've ever known chakada you would know he is way more of a cunt than drew skube

but because of the way drew wrote this drama and the way chakada defended himself, to a neutral who doesn't know neither of them you would think it's the opposite

this is just a stufffest and both parties are idiots to be honest
you were the dude that started the stufffest by mic spamming in the first place