Author Topic: my club penguin turns 10 today  (Read 1417 times)

I joined November 2006. Can't check the exact date rn. I'll see if I can find a picture of myself from then.

I cant get back into my account after all these years, I remember that my first password was "datsun" and that my penguin's name was "aprila" named after my favorite motorcycle from Midnight club 3 for ps2 if that's any indication of my account's age. I must've changed the password at some point and I don't feel like bugging my dad to recover it, itd be fun to explain why I wanted to reactivate club penguin to him

I just realized that bike company is actually called "Aprilia" how did I never see that back then holy stuff
still a lovey bike
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:10:05 AM by warble »

a lot of you probably can't get into it because they delete accounts after 1-2 years of inactivity

a lot of you probably can't get into it because they delete accounts after 1-2 years of inactivity
no I remember logging back in in about 2014 for stuffs and giggles after way longer than 1-2 years

no I remember logging back in in about 2014 for stuffs and giggles after way longer than 1-2 years
they enacted it like 3 years ago

Well, that is stuff, forget this stuff

Well, that is stuff, forget this stuff
cant u just
remember ur log in date

cant u just
remember ur log in date

The last time i logged in was 1 year ago

On the subject of Club Penguin;
I used to love playing the DS games (Elite Penguin Force, and another) for some odd reason and the EPF missions. I spent a lot of damn time playing Club Penguin as a kid.
Oh, and also...

Etienneb1 (yes that's my actual account name, my mom set this account up for me because she wanted me to play something else) is now 8 years old.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:00:11 AM by Ahead »

i remember my exact username and password and i can't get in, looks like it's been deleted since my name is available :(

my account would be turning 9 years old next week
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:14:40 AM by Renekar »

wow, your penguin is 0.7 years older than mine!!

my club penguin account is gone
:(
also that image of you 10 years ago belongs in you nostalgia you lose
that old youtube, windows xp, spongebob
they make me cry

I registered for Club Penguin on the 20th June 2009.

idk why but whenever there was a holiday of some sort cp always got me into the spirit