Author Topic: Goofton 87094 Vegeta 9102 Pliski 135599  (Read 3481 times)

Guys say nothing that pisses me off or makes me mad because i cant control my anger.

AAAAAH IDK IF I PWESS POST MAYBE I MIGHT GET BANNED IM TOO SCARED IT WAS DELETEDwhy I mean it isnt our fault that you put your age in your old account's name
Because my parents wanted it, i was lying to everyone that im 18.
Now its all forgeted up and im being trolled BECAUSE im a kid.

if your parents monitor your forum account you're too young to be here

if your parents are monitoring your account then they're awful parents to keep you on a place like this tbh

Guys say nothing that pisses me off or makes me mad because i cant control my anger.
So that's why you do this?

you're getting coal for christmas!!!!

Just in case: Visolator just posted part of FlySky/Marinusboy/SaltCoffee's rampage on that drama on me. That drama on me was derailed by him and in the end me and the person who accused me let go of each other.

I may be overreacting, but, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

I have no idea how to react, this doesn't make sense.

edit : me goofton and pliski are friends again

When coolguy makes himself a meme

Otr op is DRG V2 and will resort to all caps Self Delete for our enjoyment

I dont get what this drama is supposed to even be but flysky is marinus so it'll make sense for this to not make sense what?

holy stuff you have some abusive parents if they make you put loving "I AM A VULNERABLE 9 YEAR OLD" in your name