Author Topic: Steve5451 is safe  (Read 12267 times)

holy stuff I hope hes ok

The forums really does seem to care about his well-being. We went an entire page without anyone making a smart-ass remark.
he shoulda gone out sam norton style. a good ol' gun under the chin is a sure thing
yeaaahhh...

i dont know him that much but im still glad he's fine

good lord, hope he recovers from the depression or whatever else was affecting him mentally, hope him and his family have a good holiday week.

he shoulda gone out sam norton style. a good ol' gun under the chin is a sure thing

the forget is wrong with you

Wow, i was hoping it wasn't anything actually serious, but to hear that he actually attempted Self Delete is just horrifying, i really hope he recovers from whatever he's going through

I'm glad he's safe

dude

seriously man, whats with you?

Get well soon Steve, come back to us with a healthy smile.

dont have much else to say besides im thankfull hes fine and hope he recovers nicely

the forget is wrong with you
seriously man, whats with you?
why the hell are you guys asking what's wrong with him?
he's forgetin trolling and he has been for some time

yeaaahhh...
he's not wrong

first page is all genuine concern

man i dig steve. im ashamed the dude tried to commit Self Delete though, that's terrible.

just report wombraider and move on, stop replying to him

Oh thank god he's sa-
He did attempt to commit Self Delete, but was stopped and is currently in a mental hospital.
Jesus christ.

He/she was a cool guy/gal, and really, who didn't like him/her? A bunch of grumpy users?

Get better, Steve. Or Stevy.

Thank god, when I first clicked on the topic with the message he wrote on Discord. The first thing that came to my mind was he commited Self Delete, I kept waiting to see if anyone would find out and he we are now. Thank you for checking on him man :^)