Author Topic: what is the most badass thing you've done?  (Read 2828 times)

I once climbed some pretty thin stairs to the 13th story of a hotel.
i'm also acrophobic so I legitimately felt like stuffting my pants all the way.

Once my dad allowed me to get in the parking lot to take a look at the car, I went in and turned it on, of course telling him that I woudn't do it but I did, so I started maneuvering around the parking lot a bit, and I parked back, but I realized it was on the wrong spot, so I went back and drove the car to the spot where he left the car, doing it perfectly well.

Not sure if that is badass but I think that's cool.

Once my dad allowed me to get in the parking lot to take a look at the car, I went in and turned it on, of course telling him that I woudn't do it but I did, so I started maneuvering around the parking lot a bit, and I parked back, but I realized it was on the wrong spot, so I went back and drove the car to the spot where he left the car, doing it perfectly well.

this why you like cars so much?

cut my iliac see why I want to>?

this why you like cars so much?
No that wasn't the reason, my father is a gearhead himself so I got that from him, that moment though was like 2 years ago.

if being a real man is badass then... yes

also yes thats how you get ants

i'm also acrophobic so I legitimately felt like stuffting my pants all the way.
see, I don't understand that. If you're in a stairwell, you aren't looking out over a ledge or anything. how is that any scarier than being at a high elevation elsewhere? like colorado for instance

this year: 3-second inertia drift on a left turn at a four-lane intersection. yes, the intersection was clear-- it was late in the night. doesn't sound long but i had a good angle and the exit was perfect

all time: idk probably one of the sick rooftop jams i had with my old freerunning team many years ago

I crossed the road when there were too many cars and i didnt get hurt

A girl I had a crush on made a tie on my hands and legs  that would be hard to take out. I spend a genuine amount of 2 hours in school after classes ended along with her who kept laughing her ass off when I hit dead ends.

The funny thing was she re tied it in the exact knot as before and solved it in a minute or two and she was left speechless

lmao