IkeTheGeneric sending me viruses.

Author Topic: IkeTheGeneric sending me viruses.  (Read 7629 times)

yeah. this ike guy? real shady kind of guy. absolute scum. he once kicked my wife's son's right in the shin just because he "felt like it was something he really needed to do"
wait where the forget have you been for like 3 years

wait where the forget have you been for like 3 years
sleeping

Oi, the topic is already well-resolved.  Lighten up.
Right, so you shouldn't be posting in it if you're not actually contributing to it.

Right, so you shouldn't be posting in it if you're not actually contributing to it.
Maybe you shouldn't be posting it either since you aren't contributing anything. Which also means that I'm not contributing anything which also means whoever responds to me is also not contributing and thus is false.

Right, and the topic is resolved, not even nearly, but completely, so there's no need to contribute any more.  Evidently, you haven't been here long enough or haven't had much experience in the Drama board to know that this is how we've been doing things for years.  Is it good posting ettiquette and adhering to the board's purpose?  Not really.  But simply saying that we should be on topic, when there's clearly no topic left to discuss is just rudely asserting yourself in a petty fashion.