Author Topic: Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam  (Read 13099 times)

lmao, look at germestar trying to defend his stuffty actions

of course bots and vehicles are allowed.. but a user lagging a server is not allowed

lmao, look at germestar trying to defend his stuffty actions
I bet those 800 words were just angry ramblings from him about how Blockland vehicles and bots sucked and how Badspot should "really" fix them.

I bet those 800 words were just angry ramblings from him about how Blockland vehicles and bots sucked and how Badspot should "really" fix them.
boi

who does not love the blockland vehicle physics

oh wow hes still trying

holy forget germe, accept your fate, you're a troll who crashes servers and you got your key revoked for a perfectly valid reason. stop digging yourself into a deeper hole than where you already are
like he keeps trying to derail the subject by saying how he doesnt know how to download addons and he also tries to defend himself by saying that i hacked the new years server (lmao, that whole hacking thing was such an obvious joke)
the last piece is gold too, hes going into full "blockland is full of hate!!!" mode

What a moron. For real. He thinks he can twist around his disgusting behavior to even DARE ask for sympathy.

Piss off Germestar.

holy stuff this kid has worse grammar than ultracraftgames

Why is it that whenever someone goes "BLOCKLAND SCKS THE PEOPLE ALWAYS HATE ON YOU" theyre always either a troll, problem user or both?

you still dont need to publish your chatlogs with him though. at this point you're just doing it to create a circlejerk

did rlcbm find his hammer

"hey guys my old account everyone hates it I hope nobody finds out"
*gives it away like candy*

guys chill post if he only continues to be a problem or as a psa of his id. theres no need to overbrown townyze or laugh at any "mistakes" hes making at hiding his identity. note he was basically willing to admit it despite knowing it would get publicized one way or another.