Author Topic: [ludicrous] The Turkish goverment is investing $500 million in Crytek  (Read 2015 times)

ok but what does this have to do with ludicrous
i was expecting something a lot more exciting when i saw the title

maybe they shoulda invested 50 cent

Bruh the turks basically just threw away 500mil that they could use

All they want is a realistic Roach simulator.

they're already forgeted, might as well speed things up.

would disregard everything here until crytek publishes something about this, some of the articles say turkey is investing in them and some other way around

either way it might happen i dont see what the big deal is, yeah turkey is corrupt as stuff but 500 mil is a drop in the bucket for an economy of turkeys size

on the other hand it wouldn't be that strange seeing crytek move their main operation to turkey and invest 500 mil somewhere where they might get significant benefits from aforementioned government that's all buddy buddy with turkish nationals, especially if they happen to be wealthy business owners. altough it'd be strange since iirc they closed down crytek istanbul earlier this year along multiple other branches, but that might have been just in preparation of this move

erdogan has become so loopy that he thinks nanosuit tech is real and crytek can build it

it is some pretty hot armor though

Ludacris is a rapper, ludicrous is a word that means something so foolish that it's amusing

maybe they shoulda invested 50 cent
He's rubbish

I wonder: did they specify that it was the game developer? Or did they only say "Crytek"? What if there was some internal company they're making for cryogenic research called Crytek to freeze Erdogan's head to resurrect him later?

heh. this is all cenk uygur's fault

That could have done so much to invest in infrastructure.  If my tax money was used like this, I would be furious.

You aren't allowed to be mad at Herrdogan