Banned on VGRP for no reason

Author Topic: Banned on VGRP for no reason  (Read 8266 times)

NOEDIT: forget me in the ass thats the wrong quote i meant the one where he said 'i wanted to forget him'

NOEDIT: forget me in the ass thats the wrong quote i meant the one where he said 'i wanted to forget him'
rsg probably would

i joined her server a few days ago asking for eventing help (something relating to simulating bit queues efficiently for a large number of elements w/ events) and i got told to go away unless i joined for the merp, warned with a ban (not sure if permanent). note that someone else could have helped me but she decided to not let anyone do it.

A long time ago, when I was named Big DDD before I switched to Lumen, I got banned from his server about 5 months ago when I joined.

For literally no reason.

I swear, all of these VGRP friends have some sort of psychological problem, with one of 'em legitimately having one.

A long time ago, when I was named Big DDD before I switched to Lumen, I got banned from his server about 5 months ago when I joined.

For literally no reason.

I swear, all of these VGRP friends have some sort of psychological problem, with one of 'em legitimately having one.
they all have a mental problem with one literally having a mental problem
what

they all have a mental problem with one literally having a mental problem
what
I meant to say...They all must have some sort of psychological problem, with one of them confirmed of having one.

I can't type.

Typical Solaria, hehehe...

Very typical.

I feel bad for solaria, hes most likely gonna end up in the streets, surviving off of old berries and trench water, because hes so unlikeable and hates the world and everyone.