Author Topic: Context  (Read 854 times)

I got hacked. I want to remain bias on what happened, but I used a disposable email because I have had a previous forum account. I am not comfortable telling you guys what the previous forum account is but that is not what this thread is about. I'm not entirely sure why Zapk targeted me, but what I do know is that it is probably passive aggression from being in Entropia. I don't recall any incidents, but I believe it has something to do with what happened after Entropia disbanded. Yet again, I can't recall. I've learned something from this, and it's that I need to change my image. I want to become a better person and the way I will do that is by becoming my own person. Also, one last reminder, change your passwords. I hope you guys understand.

I got hacked. I want to remain bias on what happened, but I used a disposable email because I have had a previous forum account. I am not comfortable telling you guys what the previous forum account is but that is not what this thread is about. I'm not entirely sure why Zapk targeted me, but what I do know is that it is probably passive aggression from being in Entropia. I don't recall any incidents, but I believe it has something to do with what happened after Entropia disbanded. Yet again, I can't recall. I've learned something from this, and it's that I need to change my image. I want to become a better person and the way I will do that is by becoming my own person. Also, one last reminder, change your passwords. I hope you guys understand.
i suggest editing out ALL your posts by Zapk as much as possible

i suggest editing out ALL your posts by Zapk as much as possible
all in drama ;(

all in drama ;(
hopefully, Badspot will understand and delete the post for you.

hopefully, Badspot will understand and delete the post for you.
bet hes gonna blame him but then again the emails were compromised by the SMF system so Badspot has got to take some responsibility.

"hacked"

no, its called being stupid and letting people recover your stuff.

He will see the post IPs aren't yours so you should be in the clear. If you haven't already, you should change your email to a real one; it's pretty easy aside from phone verification bullstuff (hopefully a necessary evil...) for gmail.

"hacked"

no, its called being stupid and letting people recover your stuff.
hack1
hak/
verb
    use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data
    "they hacked into a bank's computer"

???