Author Topic: Calradia MERP Map  (Read 3556 times)

A long time ago (6 months) I decided to make a map of Caldradia. I made everything in about, 3 hours, then realized it was far too big for any enjoyable MERP server, and exceptionally flat. I planned on adding
mountains but lost the motivation halfway through the first one. Overall I like the way it turned out, I just can't see using this for an actual server. The only thing I intentionally changed was expanding the snowy
region a little bit further south.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:27:14 PM by needle44 »

- Reserved -
Very nice map :P

wow thats p impressive. you can scale down images using [img width=# ] in the img tags

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:50:47 PM by 8hbc »

wow thats p impressive. you can scale down images using [img width=# ] in the img tags

Thank you, should look better now.

But can I hire massive amounts of recruits to of dispose for my power hungry bidding?

that map looks way too big to do a full merp on. the brickcount would be in the millions

that map looks way too big to do a full merp on. the brickcount would be in the millions
considering most merp's usually consist of like 5 actual consistent players, i think itd be alright

This is around the average decent map size for a Future MERP.

good lord, this map is massive. i thought it was a map, like an actual map, where you'd go looking for treasure or something. i dont think it'd be good for a merp, unless you cut it down to like a sliver of what the map is currently. it probably still be cool to explore it, if you put anything down.

This is around the average decent map size for a Future MERP.
BS lol map sizes are tiny af in most MERPs, future included

Well done, this would be really fun to build on